Mumbai: No need to go to Tel Exchanges anymore....

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,433

Suraj

Regular
@ 1500 now you can change your triband plans, order for new......crap they could have done it earlier.well....atleast it can be done now, all those queues at exchange, that was such a dimaag ka dahi thing.I knew it was there from Feb 1.....just didn't knew they really did it.

I tried it, but they suggested to go to exchange to get a connection fast. But even after going there, they said it will take a month

Well, apart from talking to their highly non-qualified and worse executives, everything is good.

I got my new connection in Delhi after online application in 2 days flat.It seems MTNL has different levels of service when it comes to mumbai

In Mumbai there is nothing called as service, its only Mtnl and its cheap priced products which attract consumers.Customer Service can never be related to Mtnl in mumbai !

Mtnl mein service kya hota hainAnyone tried callin 1500 or 1504 even if u speak in eng they will speak in hindi or marathi.n gettin new connection i had a hard time manit took more than 2 months to get it

Akash, Does it really takes 2 months??I went to tel exchange few days back & they told me that they still have dec 2005's connection pending, so it would take around 2-3 weeks, but now i guess it'll take more than 1 month.P.S. :- Why's broadband services limited to certain area only in Mumbai?? Reliance,TATA indicom,Airtel,hathway,iqara..none of them available in my area i.e. Andheri west?? Howcome??

actully the D-Link router which they were givin got over or i thing contract with dlink is over so they din'd had any routerthat's why they have so many conn pendingnow they r givin some other router i got fedup so i bought my own router so day i called them that i hav my own router next day it was activated.I dunno how is the router which they r givin now.n bot ISP i area is infrastructurein my area only pacenet n mtnl n hathway is there.n i guess cable internet is also depends on the cable wala guy

Triband Promotional Plan with customer own CPE

* The Registration charge, Installation charge & Testing charge are NIL
* The Security deposit is Not Applicable
* The connection would be provided free of cost for one month for Rs.199/- plan
* In this scheme, only one month rental limited to Rs.199/- may be waived off
* This tariff plan will be applicable for the duration 15.02.2006 to 31.03.2006 only
* Free data download is upto 400 MB only and beyond 400 MB data download is chargeable as per the prevailing rates.

Enjoy new customers, I believe everyone should get DSL activated irrespective whether they will use on internet on that line or not... 🙂

very attractive offer,............ but isnt this useless for most of us here, as we already have our mtnl BB connection activated and running, LOLZ🙂

I hav already applied for a connnection, but not customer owned.. If I giv an appl to change that (Im thinking of buying the router), then can I hav these previledges (no installation, reg, testing etc. charges). Also is this appl to NU plans too?

@Dark_Knight: If u read my post properly it clearly says:
The connection would be provided free of cost for one month for Rs.199/- plan[/b]
Whether u would be eligible:
This tariff plan will be applicable for the duration 15.02.2006 to 31.03.2006 only
[/b]
Yes its a useless offer for everyone who already has Triband but think of people like me who have two landlines at home. So I can activate my other line also for ADSL free + I will get one month of free 199 plan with 400 MB.

After using it for free for one month I can change my plan to "Pay per use (with no rental)".

So i think its a wonderful offer for new customers and also for people who have more than 1 landline!