Mumbai MTNL clock seems to have been moved forward by 15+ mins.

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,392

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
I have just found that the MTNL clock seems to have been ‘moved forward’ by at least 15+ mins. Anyone noticed it? Seems to have happened after 9.45 am today. For those using DSL NU 849 in Mumbai which has Unlimited at night starting at 2200 hrs.(I don’t know if there is any other plan which has Unlimited during a certain part of the day/night) Also my over metering has begun again. I am on DSL 599 :icry: I think its now time to shift. 😀

me too on DSL 599. I keep 10 min buffer between 00:00 am and shutdown in morning. if what u say is true, will need to move it to 15 min.

My current plan does not have any free time but after getting hit by over metering last April 1st, I keep track of my DL. I was actually planning to change last month to the 'DSL_Unlimited_599' but never got down to doing it. After I noticed it today afternoon I thought of creating a new thread to warn others who may be on a plan which has free time during certain part of the day/night 🙂

Ohh I think I missed out on the details, am on 590 NU plan. u on same plan the NU one? waiting for 2mbps unlimited to come to sub 1k levels. till then 590 NU ko pakad ke rakho. 🙂

😀 I am on DSL 599. Mentioned in post #1. I checked the usage page just now & some of yesterday evening's sessions are not recorded yet. I hope these yokels have found out there is a mistake. I don't know why but from last year starting April :iomg:they seem to screw up on usage details for customer on ltd plans.