Multiuser Problem / Speed Problem / Modem Problem

Hulo

Regular
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
At least I know the cause of my miseries now :(

--------------------------------
Do not quote pictures anywhere in the thread or it would look like a Microsoft bug !

videshi_laloo

Feb 18, 2005
I was able to connect from both the pc'swith both the pc's getting their individual ip's this according to me is the real multi user account where all the pcs get individual ips on internet though I know they are dynamic but all of a sudden the situation changed 2 days back when I saw only one pc is connected and other is no and I can connect either of the one and not the other[/b]

Rohit,

BSNL's multi-user is for within your LAN (private IP) and do not think they allow one user to get 2 dynamic public IPs per single connection.

They might have just changed the setting in the DSLAM to prevent one port being assigned more than 1 IP.

What s.w are you running which is causing problems with port fowarding via router/modem to your LAN.

Both PC's on a LAN with the modem configured as a firewall-router/gateway may be the only option.

videshi_laloo

Feb 18, 2005
At least I know the cause of my miseries now [/b]

hulo,

Come on, this forum is to help one another. :)

A joke and some gentle leg pullling is fine only once.

b0bee :wub:
hulo

b0bee

[OP]
Regulars
May 10, 2005
Thanks Videshi for trying to help me out...If your argument is correct that BSNL only allows multiuser on private lanthen what is the difference between business user and home user.they specifically tell that business 3000 is not a multiuser and business 9000 is multiuser plan..