Multiple sessions not allowed on hathway.Any way out?

B4Bharat

I bought a belkin d-link router recently.As you know the Hathway Broadband users have to login to Hathway Portal everytime which allows access to the internet.Now the problem is when i log in on my pc,i'm not being allowed to login on my laptop[using wifi ofcourse] or any other wifi enabled device for that matter.Whenever i login it says 'User already logged in Maximum limit for sessions is reached' so the only way out is to logout of the pc n then login on my wifi enabled devices,which means i can use only 1 device at a time[Whatta Pathetic joke!!]
I asked customer care,they told me to buy static IP to get rid of this problem,but before spending extra money on that[which is ridiculous],i would like to know is there any other way out by which i can use multiple devices simultaneously?Thanks in Anticipations :)

B4Bharat

Okay thanks for the reply,will try that as soon as possible.Hope it works.

siren

Gadget Freak
Regulars
latest routers have the facility of spoofing the MAC address of PC. that settings would surely work.

B4Bharat

Thanks a ton guys 'MAC address cloning' worked perfectly fine :) [If only the customer care guys knew about it :/ ]

siren

Gadget Freak
Regulars
There are bunch of non technical ppl sitting at hathway CC..:/