Multiple computer

ISP
BSNL, DataOne
Hi all,
I am using BSNL Broadband plan HOME-1000 from Burdwan, Westbengal. BSNL provide me a Nokia-Siemens C2110 modem & a username & password, its ok to connect a single computer, but now i have a laptop & a desktop. So i bought a switch to connect ADSL modem & two pcs. But my problem is that when i search on the BSNL sites for multiple user settings they provide a solution but the ip related settings are not worked, because they provide DNS address are as follows : 61.0.0.5, 61.1.96.69, 61.1.96.71. Thess ip addresses are wrong because when i configure my connection settings using these DNS details, connection not established, but modem settings are all right, because in modem manager i can connect & disconnect internet, & then i went to BSNL office to re set their broadband settings for connect internet like a dialup.
Connection rlated settings are as follows (from BSNL sites - Kolkata) :
ip address : 192.168.1.10
subnet musk : 255.255.255.0
default gateway : 192.168.1.1
preffered DNS : 61.0.0.5
additional DNS : 61.1.96.69,61.1.96.71

add another computer the settings are above except ip change to .11 & so on.
So Please help me to provide settings to connect multiple computer.
https://broadband.forum/root/Documents

Try this set-up :

1. Configure your ADSL modem in "Always on" mode,
2. Configure your Computers to "Obtain an IP address automatically", (using WinXP, i presume)
3. Connect your ADSL modem to any port on the Switch through a "CROSS CABLE",
4. Connect your computers to the Switch through normal RJ45 Straight cables,
5. Do not use any dialer, just create a new connection on your computer (always on).

You should now be able to surf from all the computers connected to the switch....

Hi anant,
I am using Linux (SUSE LINUX Enterprise Desktop 11), it was my fault to mention it on the post.

It would still work. I use Ubuntu on my desktop and Win 7 on my laptop. If your modem is on always on mode, then Suse would auto detect the connection.