• Thread starter Thread starter Sapney
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 12,988

Sapney

ISP
Airtel & Mtnl
Friends,

I need to get a second connection (multi TV, pls see below link) for my existing Airtel Digital TV connection.

http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/DTH/bharti+dth/packages+for+you/multiple+tvs/

Now I am worried about how the cabling will be done for these two connections as second room where I propose to install my new second connection is on the other side of the house. Does the cabling will be done from the first set box or directly from dish antenna? If they are doing it from dish then well and good and I can go ahead but in case splitter is installed at first set top box and cabling is done from room to room I am afraid that I have to give up my idea as I don’t want ugly wiring in my house.

Can any one having multi tv connection please help me. Thanks in anticipation.

Same question has arrived me when i took multi connection It will from antenna itself & not from setup box & u just need to pay 160rs inclusive of all taxes irrespective of 1st main connection plan

Same question has arrived me when i took multi connection It will from antenna itself & not from setup box & u just need to pay 160rs inclusive of all taxes irrespective of 1st main connection plan

Thanks alot devendra. This has cleared all my doubts.

the addon packs on main connection are not charged separately for each extra connection?

So Tata Sky is cheaper for multiple tv connections as they charge flat 160 bucks per additional connection irrspective of add on packs

I am in the same boat, i WAS planning to buy additional connection however after knowing they charge addons on every connection, i am getting cable connection. Bye bye airtel. btw, I called airtel customer service to inquire about additional connection and they kept transferring me to new agent and last one gave me different number who deal with additional connections. I tried calling this number (its a 1800) number and for some reason it is not working from mtnl mumbai. So I called again but nobody helped. I emails but received no response. It seems my cable operator is still the best choice 🙂