MTV Roadies

• Thread starter Thread starter siddharth021
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 268
  • Views Views 44,022
looking at what is happening in our country, the entire forum is worthy of putting out of public view.

Atleast we don't need to worry for these MF roadies team. It won't take a minute for me to slap both the " Taklu " brothers if I gt chance . And the best thing to punish these kind of guys is to ignore and never talk abt them so contribute a single additional viewer in their program. Is their someone on IBF who had participated in Roadies Audition ?? I highly doubt on the authenticity of auditions happening there .

High 5 for that man. i mean what these twins wanna prove to the world.??

These twins just think that are the only two guys in the world who consider themselves as "Been There Done That. You all are noobs!!" in every other category, experiences and knowledge of life.

Fc&%(in' College dropouts.!! Not even graduates!

LOL. who are they, they think they have exactly figured out the "tree of life". Send them to mars or something. Figure out life there.

Ranvijay - cant stop ranting about the twins. they are the most amazin guys he ever met in life. Sucker!! Hez is on threesome with them on regulr basis, i guess.

----------

there was one incident i would like to share. may b some are aware. there was onetime a delhi guy who questioned the sanity of questions in the audition forms. and the uqestioned raghu on the sanity of making roadie ryt now.

Raghu first Fc@$%d the shit out of dat guy and then in the end, ends up takin him for the show.

i mean cmon, these guys are Retarded Snobs.!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IP4RMmWZRg&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4aQ1u5H7YY&feature=relmfu

Atleast we don't need to worry for these MF roadies team. It won't take a minute for me to slap both the " Taklu " brothers if I gt chance .

And the best thing to punish these kind of guys is to ignore and never talk abt them so contribute a single additional viewer in their program.

Is their someone on IBF who had participated in Roadies Audition ?? I highly doubt on the authenticity of auditions happening there .

It seems you missed out last yrs season. There was 1 guy who totally told BS story that he lives on streets,washes utensils,slept on platform for days for coming to audition, father beating his mother,mother died, blah blah to impress and get selected. He even got selected and later 1 blog revealed his true identity that he is well off, doing bar tending course. Then those taklus came out with bizarre defence that they cannot do police verification for every contestant.

MTV Roadies 8 Pune Audition - Suraj aka Nagesh - The REAL Roadie - YouTube

Roadie Suraj is a bartender! - Times Of India

Worst part was that, even when the whole issue was out in public,still they didn't kicked out the contestant and took him to brazil

watch the audition of one stupid guy from kolkatta. who smoked weed and was reviewing what kinda weed does kolkata have and what to smoke. he was really health conscious. .....just watch it till the end. he spells some stupidity at the end.

Whats with all the raghu, Rajeev and ran vijay hate? It's just a show. Theyre gonna act like smartasses if that's what sells. I like it and never miss the audition episodes. Rest of the episodes are just okayish though. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just your average reality show stuff. Better than anything else out there but that's not really much considering everything else is pure garbage. Don't think there's any other Hindi show (reality or otherwise) that I watch on tv anymore. Maybe splits villa sometimes but that's only coz of the girls. Show totally sucks otherwise 😀

apparently esha deol would host the latest edition of this show which does not make much news these days.