MTV Roadies

• Thread starter Thread starter siddharth021
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 268
  • Views Views 44,025
of course she is right! all reality shows are scripted.

But the question is why did it took so much time for her to come out with this reality? Its almost 6 months now.

heh. probably a Non-disclosure agreement.

just kidding however. wasn't she on Iss Jungle se Mujhe Bachao?

----------

Their show is tweaked on the basis of TRPs.

why would it be so hard to believe this fact alone! 🙂

manmohan tiwari was kept alive on the show rakhi ka swayamvar coz he was more popular than any other contestant. 😀

she was thrown out from Iss Jungle se Mujhe Bachao.. She tried hard to create non-sense on this show as well.. But she couldn't get anything there

she was beaten by Aman Yatan Verma during the knockout stages. she could not handle the challenges which included keeping insects and other creepy bugs in their mouth. 😀

----------

of course she had to leave the show coz she kept on crying and missing her family.

Is anyone watching the 2009 series of Roadies. Currently the auditions are going on, But I do not find any masala like it used to have before.Roadies has lost his charm after Raghu left the show. I heard that Raghu has moved to Channel V and he is coming up with a show.

i guess insulting people has gone out of fashion. i saw one of the auditions. and well i felt it was pretty derogatory and well not worth watching.

They asked a girl in Chandigarh to do 50 sit-ups .. and then the other gal was asked to go and hug 25 people outside.Hah.. Reminds me of the Pak Version of Roadies which I saw some month back on Youtube.

i think i saw the same episode. or the previous one. the one i saw... a gal was asked about her personal life. she talked about her friend. they got him in. tried hard to force her to say that she loved him. she got confused by the whole mess. she was dismissed.

ABVP activists blacken faces of MTV anchors - TV News - IBNLive

We blackened the faces of MTV Roadies anchors Raghu Ram, Rajeev Lakshman and Ranvijay Singh and told them not to set foot in the cultural city of Pune," said Shailendra Dalvi, Pune secretary of the ABVP - the student wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS).
"They use extremely obscene language on national television. This is completely unacceptable and hence we were driven to take this step," he added

India has no rules. Goondas can just barge in and do such antics.Agreed that Roadies is one Crappy show, but still who the hell are they to do this. Moral policing sucks.On other note, M tv might have done this for TRPs.Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

anyhow show is scripted apart from the vote outs haven't watched it for a long time now.....