MTS offers All Local Calls at half-a-paise(1p/2sec) STD to MTS 1p/2sec Other STD 1p/1sec

• Thread starter Thread starter citizen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 13,460
Status
Not open for further replies.

citizen

ISP
bsnl
Local calls to any network and STD to MTS numbers will be charged at half a paisa per second. STD calls to other networks will be charged at one paisa per second. Messages to MTS numbers across India will not be charged for and the rate will be 20 paise for other networks.Great Offer. Hope it will be launched All India soon.:urock:Reduction in STD Call rates incase of MTS to MTS to 1p/2sec will help MTS to get more new customers, since existing MTS users will convince their Dear and Near in other states to switch to MTS connection. Local call rates at present are very competitive. MTS to MTS STD still there is scope for reduction. I guess there is no termination charge to be paid to other operator. May be 15p/min MTS to MTS STD. Still present tariff itself is great.:urock:

Wow. How much are SMS charges now?

SMS offer whatever clarification i understood mentioning below. Any way I don’t use it much because call rates itself is so low.Clarification added:First 2 SMS of the day charged at 50 paise / SMS, thereafter MTS SMS (local and national): Unlimited Free; SMS to other than MTS numbers(local and national): 20 paise / SMSHave to add this infoNormally all MTS tariffs validity is for life time that is till 2028. Earlier Tariff 30p local to any network and 49p STD to any network with tariff validity till 2028.This time though there is Validity limit for this TariffCalls Tariff validity (180 days)SMS tariff validity (60 days)Hope they will continue with these cheap tariffs beyond these days.To me MTS to MTS STD is more attractive. MTS to MTS concessions are fine because there is no termination charges to be paid to other operators.Half-a-paise billing is a bit aggressive, they must charge some minimum operating expenses. Now if the termination charges are not reduced from the present 20p/min, it is best not to cut the tariffs further.

Status
Not open for further replies.