• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,779
Status
Not open for further replies.

viveksb

ISP
NA
Hi All,I bought MTS MBlaze (pre paid) last month. The speed was terribally slow.After few days of working, my connection was barred, on the ground of non submission of documents.I bought this from one of the MTS reseller in Bangalore and had provided all documents to him.I called up MTS several times and no one could give me the clear picture (what document is missing or required).Inestead, I was shocked to know that the FREE Reebok shoe (as per MTS offer) is being dispatched to some strange address (for which I was eligible).The strange part is that my connection is barred (as address proof could not be varified), but the pair of shoe was dispatched to some address, which is not mine.Clearly this is mischief played by the reseller. He registered the Reebok shoe in his name providing my Data card no. and the CAF no. (which is never gave to me).I logged a complaing to MTS customer care on phone and thru email. but no one bothered to reply / respond.Guys...till now, there is no update / resonse from MTS.. This is really a SICK company. Please keep away from MTS

I always submit documents to service provider store.

Even I always take a new connection from the service provider store/gallery and also suggest people to take connection by the same method. It will make sure that everything is done according to their guidelines. But sometimes even that doesn't help, it happens rarely though.

sometimes center says prepaid is not available. I will suggest to get postpaid for 1 month and then get it converted to prepaid. I avoid retailers at all costs.

in your case, retailer is thief not mts

yes as amit said, retailer are big time crook here. They will be doing every thing to sell connection but afterward they will be least bothered for rest of procedure. As some one said always go for company store for best services if they can.

yes always prefer company outlet whenever possible .

in your case, retailer is thief not mts

Well said bro., but why there is not even a single response from MTS, despite of calling them several times and logging a complaint to KK Nodal office and India office ??

What do you guys expect the company to do in this case? Company didn't receive the documents and looks like reseller was the cheat and he cheated to steal your free shoes. Company is supposed to suspend the connection if they don't receive the documents physically in their office in a certain time after connection is activated. If they keep the connection active without having received the papers, they are fines heavily by the DOT besides the harassment by police. Fine is as much as Rs 30,000 per case. Company didn't answer your emails because you are not a customer as per their records and there may be no way for them to determine whether you are a genuine customer or and impostor looking for free shoes. That you emailed them or called them doesn't prove that you are their genuine customer.Calling MTS a cheat or sick is not fair in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.