Mtnl's Unlimited Package -- Rs 1399

• Thread starter Thread starter karan265
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8,275

karan265

I just saw an ad in the newspaper saying that MTNL had launched a 'limited' offer of Unlimited Data-Transfer plan (256 Kbps) for Rs 1399/month....& These guyz offer what they say..so should i go for it ???Please suggest..

Old news...But i really think its really not that light on the pockets...Isnt airtel 256 kbps unltd cheaper and better??

i guess u can get 512 ka speed on airteli think the the plan is home 999 daytime 256 night 512so go for that naits cheaper n better

Ok thanx for the suggestion guyz.I am already having the Home 999+ Plan ...By the way , is this Double speed offer at night gonna be forever ??

I don't think airtel is available everywhere in bombay. Is it?This unlimited plan seems good for me as I have been crossing the 1500 mb mark every month therby paying 1000+ bucks per bill

mumbai is a big city 😀 they have not even covered the entire of panchkula...

They are still new in mumbai!!But they haven't coveerd whole of delhi yet.When i inquired them about a new connectiongot reply some blocks in ur locality are not covered including yours block also. :huh:

According to them, Airtel has problems laying down lines in Govt. colonies - too much red tape or something like that - it ends up taking too long...

well my dad is a govt employee and he lives in a governmetn colony. so i gave up hope and moved to gurgaon. red tape is not the actual reason. the problem is that most govt dudes have an official phone which is free for them. my dad has a free phone from the govt so well it sucked for me coz airtel wont come in my colony.

mumbai guyz should not get too excited abt Airtel coming to town, they are very selective when it comes to wiring the city, they will not cover the whole city and then move onto a new one.THey have their phone connections abt 200 mtrs from my place in delhi but not ready to extend it to my place.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 22 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]48892[/snapback]
well my dad is a govt employee and he lives in a governmetn colony. so i gave up hope and moved to gurgaon.

red tape is not the actual reason. the problem is that most govt dudes have an official phone which is free for them. my dad has a free phone from the govt so well it sucked for me coz airtel wont come in my colony.
[/b]
Dont tell me shussubh. 🤔 You have changed your house because airtel connection was not available in your
locality. By the way what you do to earn your livelyhood other than moving this forum.

well dad was ready to move to a private colony where airtel was available 😉 but i decided to move from panchkula to gurgaon... myself. life sucks. we have people on this board who have moved farther from their homes to get broadband 😉

Akash not quite true.. they are offering home connections too not just in the commercial "sektor". Its just that without the local loop being unbundled.. penetration is at 0.0001 percent