MTNL's new 1mbps UL plan & NU from 10 pm, What to expect from BSNL?

• Thread starter Thread starter mrityu12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,458
High time, even Reliance has cut prices.

High time, even Reliance has cut prices.

Prices of wholesale bandwidth came down in June or July. That cost cut is now filtering down to the users finally 🙂

Nice to see you here on the BSNL thread, Mathew. :thumbsup:Reliance has been one of the more expensive ISP's, so if they cut prices, it means prices are really down. :OMTNL started 12-8 free time ages ago, BSNL never followed. MTNL is now from 10-8, while BSNL continues their ancient timing of 2-8.Ahh, the benefits of being government funded, who needs customers anyway? 😛

Stop commenting 256kbps and 512kbps as snail speed.

Hey! Play nice. Although I do not wish to be feeding trolls here, 256-512kbits is indeed, by comparison to the 146 countries ABOVE India in the world ranking of average internet connection speed, "snail speed" - that's 75% (give or take) of the world that has better internet than India. Dare I say it, but Pakistan even fares better in both price and speed.

For a country that is an "IT Hub" for many MNCs as well as it's own large corporates, this is in my opinion, an unacceptable ranking and the user to which you are directing your abuse is therefore, in that respect, correct.