Mtnl's Bb Gm Has Agreed 4 A New Unlimited Triband Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter giriz1977
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 26,982
exactly...i want pure unlimited irrespective of whether i am going to use it. i want no billing headaches ok 🙂

Mtnl seriously needs to improve there service.I made a mistake and applied for plan change at 1500 last month. My plan is still not changed.I think written application method is only effective as i have proof.Nu is like ok.... We don't get new releases everyday.My plan is to stay on 200p and change to nu for one month keeping a gap of 3-4 months for all those ddls stuff.More easier just HDD to HDD transfer with ppls living nearby;(Why those leechers download only Games or Trance and no movies)Thats risky unless u get bad company.Time to leech my friends Now as they used to leech me when i stayed on Nu hehe 😛

QUOTE(Wolvervine @ Sep 3 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]60967[/snapback]
More easier just HDD to HDD transfer with ppls living nearby;(
Why those leechers download only Games or Trance and no movies)Thats risky unless u get bad company.

Time to leech my friends Now as they used to leech me when i stayed on Nu hehe 😛
[/b]

10 X ROFL. 😛 😛

Even i kno there are ppl who only download trance. :lol:

*is clueless*Trance??do u mean Trance Music? or am i missing out something?? 🙁 BTW....i know some1 will ask me wat do u leechhmmm........Movies, softwares & well.......er......i cant mention it here 😛

Ya man ,It's Trance Music.I said Leeching Friends i.e incl all the stuff frm M=Movies S=Softwares P=**** hehe S=Sites [New Discoveries] B=Broadband Forum.thx for posting anything which i forgot to mention.

@ Wolverine ...naughty boy...dont mention P.... here.as regarding to trance -> I luv it too 😀

lol.. ya ya ya its me who downloads trance... 😛 😛.. and only trance. 😛happy now ? 😛 btw i did download an expansion pack last month too .. (For a game obv lol)and ya messa gonna leech from some one soon 😉so that someone be prepared.. hehe

I was not quite sure but i thought it must be you! Anyway Thx for ddling Encarta .I got it .

aabe baccha log Topic pe aao... 😀 wat happppened to the original topic starter ????Can sumone hunt him down ?? He Deserves 1 tight slap 😛 for hurting forum ppl's sentiments.....Maybe sum random person who may hav created fake profile to impress everyone.. Wat say Wolverine ???

^^^ I agree with u, probably we should give his supari to circuit! :lol:Guys watch Lage Raho Munna bhai, its awesome, almost as good as Munnabhai MBBS. Its definitely more than worth to watch it in a theatre!And ya guys plz be ontopic and not offtopic! 😛

@ imranaisyea watched it yesterday.Felt that whole movi is standin on Warsi's Comic timingbut good gandhiwadi movie

yes Sushubh, we should talk to the person who started this thread with "Vinamrata" because MTNL is in lot of "Durgati"... :lol: