Mtnl's 2 Mbps Speed- What A Joke

thakurlokesh

ISP
Hotwire
Telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran announced that mtnl and bsnl's broadband speed will be increased from 256 kbps to 2 mbps at the same price from 1 january 2007. But there is a great comedy in his annoucement as well as disappointment for internet users.Dayanidhi Maran made the people fool. MTNL and BSNL are providing 2 mbps speed only for volume based plans. It is not for unlimited and hourly plans. When a person is paying according to his download limit (i.e. according to per mb), How can he enjoy 2 mbps speed at the same price. He is paying, how much he is using. No one will be benefitted by this promotion of speed.When telecom minister himself befooling the people, what will be the future of that country in the field of IT? He can make people befool who dont know much about broadband, but an internet user can easily understand his fraud. Mr. Dayanidhi Maran please stop doing such kind of silly announcements before the whole media.Shame on you Mr. Maran.

What was need for new thread when one was already going?

^^^He is a noob man, may not have time to reply to existing topic, starting a new topic is pretty easy... :wacko:

indeed a joke. i mean we unlimited plan users are being deprived, even when we ae paying higher than those with volume based plans.

u already pay higher [mtnl has no profit to giv u 2mbps u/l ]mtnl wants to xtract more money frm others too na !!they hav profit in mind dudewho gives a sh** to customer feelings ?more speed... more mbs downloaded faster ... more bills ...simple equation 😉

Hi all, I am on 590 NU plan and am experiencing 1 Mbps speed. Confirmed the results with various online speed testers. Anyone cruising with the same speeds? 🙂

QUOTE(sanke1 @ Jan 4 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]73250[/snapback]
who gives a sh** to customer feelings ?[/b]
I can't quite figure out what is more annoying - that MTNL does not have a 2mbps unlimited package, or that people think they have some sort of birth-right to such a package.

So to answer your question, if any business comes up with any service, please be absolutely sure that their bottom line is not going to be "customer feelings" (whatever that is supposed to mean :huh🙂 but it is going to be profit.