MTNL wireless--disconnection problems

• Thread starter Thread starter jocose
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,845

jocose

ISP
mtnl triband
I live in Malad west,Mumbai.For the past 15 days,I have been experiencing problems with my MTNL wireless router DNA-A213.When I switch on the router the first light which is the power led blinks while others are off.Then after 5 mins or so the 2nd(Inet) and 5th light blink together alternatively with the 1st light.This goes on for about 10 mins. and then again only the first light blinks.To deal with this,I reboot the router which sometimes works.

After browsing thru this forum I found that the ADSL statistics have importance in disconnection issues.So the foll are my modem's output.

SNR Margin (dB): 30.3 24.0
Attenuation (dB): 40.5 22.0
Output Power (dBm): -0.2 3.5
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 7392 1224 Rate (Kbps): 256 256

The router's config are as follows:

Board ID: 96338W2
Software Version: 3.12.01.SI.0C.06_0907_062609
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-12.1
Firmware Version: DNA-A213-0001.01
Hardware Version: DNA-A213 1.2
Model Name: DNA-A213
Wireless Driver Version: 4.174.64.19.cpe1.0sd

Do you think there's a problem with the telephone line?Please help.Also if there is any other information that I could provide please feel free to ask.

If possible, please check your telephone line as you've high line attenuation rate. Ideally, it shd be below 20.I'm also using same router. When I switch on the router, pwr led shows green light, after few seconds (or might be milliseconds) DSL led starts blinking & after few seconds WLAN & USB led also start blinking. After few seconds, DSL & WLAN led stablized & INET starts blinking while USB led shows no light.Thanks.