MTNL wireless broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter blue_fog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,339
ISP
Aircel
Hi guys,
I live in Delhi and am looking for a wireless broadband service. What I basically want is a service which gives me good speed occasionally ie. its not going to be my always on internet connection. I want to use it when I want speed (currently I am on Aircel 2G which is perfect for browsing and small file downloads). I just checked MTNL plans for their 3G data card. I really liked the plans and want to go with MTNL. What speeds should I expect from it? Is it worth it?

Thanks guys

Hi guys, I live in Delhi and am looking for a wireless broadband service. What I basically want is a service which gives me good speed occasionally ie. its not going to be my always on internet connection. I want to use it when I want speed (currently I am on Aircel 2G which is perfect for browsing and small file downloads). I just checked MTNL plans for their 3G data card. I really liked the plans and want to go with MTNL. What speeds should I expect from it? Is it worth it?Thanks guys
Around 2-3mbps. Buy your own unlocked data card.

Thanks for the reply. But MTNL are offering their data card with 15 GB data for the 1st month at around 1200. Will I get the same benefit if I buy my own data card? Will the data card plans be same for the MTNL 3G SIM that I am going to buy? Please also suggest some good datacard options also.
Thanks.