Mtnl users, please suggest

Originally posted by mystery_inc18@Mar 19 2006, 04:09 PM
in mumbai i've no idea but here in del its a very pakau process(changing of plans).
U've to submit a written application to some officer(forgot the exact designation 😀 ) in mtnl regional office one month in advance 🙁. so changing plans is not somethingmeant to be done very frequently here.
[snapback]45112[/snapback]
[/quote]

In Mumbai it was such an easy process.
I just foned CC to put me on 512 plan 2GB limit
Within 2 days they called twice to confirm
Finally frm yesterday i m on 512 kbps NU
CC lady said ur actual plan will chage frm 1st Apr and can continue NU till end of this month

wow first GH and now this, mumbai mtnl rocks and delhi mtnl suks 🙁

dude, dont be so happy and start partying. i suggest you to look at your account usage details in a couple of days. it could get charged later on.[/b]

i am talking abt 3 days back the sessions are shown after dat time only frmm 23:45 to 0:01 hrs.

^^^^ still i think viralbug is correct, dude may be u'll be charged later . u nvr know mtnl kya karega 😉BTW is this a new connection u got installed coz when i got my new connection for the first 1 weeks some of my dwlds were not accounted for and till now i hv'nt been charged for them 😉

hmm i nvr thought in that direction, gud point yaar.

hahahaha :lol:rastapopulus just dont make his mind wander too far.........😀once i downloaded some files around 120 mb. it was charged 10 days later!!!! 😱 you just can never trust these MTNL people.hey what about the original poster? did he get the connection?

I have paid sify for this month, so need to decide about the future in this month. Depending on the comments from mtnl users, i am not sure if it is a good idea to switch. I will check more comments/feedbacks

So u are waiting for whom ???Get MTNL soon. 🙂 If u hav Airtel u can try that too.I hav heard that speed is an issue lately wid airtel. 😱 But wid MTNL u get guaranteed download speeds constant to 26.6 kBps on 256 k connection (10-12 % Bandwidth is lost due to TCP/IP and PPPOE and ur Telephone line)

MTNL is the best broadband provider with stable speeds and 99.9% uptime and giving u the best value for money (GH inlcuded in all packages)...

Bottom line: Get MTNL Broadband at the earliest...!

yup, MTNL is surely value for maoney and we all suggest you to get MTNL connection as soon as possible. 🙂