Mtnl Usage Check Down Since 2 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptor_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7,780
Ya man I was about to start this topic.You beat me this time.NO use of asking here man.They have seperate [private] subform where they discuss this stuff.I Pmed mod for this thing no use he says contact masterchief.and Masterchief never replies to Pm.

do u know anything about something missing?why is it discussed privately? looks like its the best kept secret something like da vinci code or something.

lol no one in the "secret subforum" knows anything either.. well people are least bothered to chk thier usage. man.. do you even chk it everyday?? sheeshuse an utility such as dumeter or bwmeter to chk your online usage 🙂..

damn whats this "secret" all about ?STOP asking about itIts a secret mission to save the world from destruction

yea..the site is down for some time now..I was just wondering..how they keep check on the usage if the site is down??

i dont think the site records usage it only displays it by retriving the records from their data usage recording servers.......but i maybe wrong

The site displays usage from the database. The database maybe alright, only the site maybe off for technical maintenance...And ya even in the private and so called "secret" discussions we have no clue why the site is still down and when it would be back up again...

They told server is down for technical maintenance.I feel like taking the claws out like Wolvervine did in X3and open the lock on that Secret Subforum.Somebody tell me how to access that HIDDEN DOORS 😱

Man o Man All usage history are in sync with the Dumeter for my account.Even when site is offline it keeps the track of downloaded data.lol It's good.

5/June/2006 17:00 hours - could not login to http://register.mtnl.net.in. Received message: Site is down for Technical Maintainence !! Please check after few hours.

Well after being down for a couple of days, it was accessible 4/Jun (Sun.) evening and 5/Jun (Mon) morning.

Wonder if the site is really down for technical maintenance the second time around.

So what if the site is down or not. You are still able to login and surf right?And who checks their usage on daily basis?Yeah, yeah the site does record your usage when you login; even if the usage site is down.But I'm ok if the site is down. By the way does anyone know what technical maintenance that the mtnl guys are doing? Heard they were planning to change the billing software, so it could be that.