MTNL unlimted plan ad in Times Of India

• Thread starter Thread starter real_india
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,737
Nope will not work for me. Way too costly.

just wait and watch when reliance will start its things. its a long time though, but they will each and every house. 🙂the cable wallahs will also have to end their monopoly. 🙂

Reliance may have wired up each street, but then it is a big leap from the street to the building, what with all the cable wallahs having a monoply.Also Reliance has been talking about this for years 🤔 literally years. and hey I'm not getting any younger.... :blink: MTNL since they have a cable inside the Customers premises they could leverage this advantage big time. And the guys at the top are talking and doing this.... but when it comes to the ground relaities, we still face the same crap from these govement babus.Last I heard, MTNL was going to launch IP TV from June.... Say Bye to your cable guy.I know I'm wishing him away

Ok just now i called the friendly lady at 1504 in mumbai.She is clueless about the unlimited 1399 plan.As stated by her, the CC doesnt have any information about that plan to be implemented at mumbai.There goes all hoped down in the drain.However i m optimistic that unlimited plan will soon hit hamari Mumbai. 🙄 As said by others the plan is way too costly for average joe.That cost can only be justified by 512 kbps unlimited connection.And i dont like the idea of static single IP. (HBKWAREZ ..... Are u gettin it ???? :lol: )I like dynamic IP's only esp for forums when u get banned u can always come back. (link-removed anyone ?? 😛h34r: )