MTNL Unlimited Plans get a Speed Bump!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter rajadeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,641

rajadeep

Regular
ISP
MTNL 849NU
Hello everyone... There is good news for MTNL users... Effective from 1st Nov MTNL is bumping up the speeds for most of the Unlimited plans... Also all Unlimited plans will get another bump in the form of Speed increase at night... Also Night time is considered from 6PM -8AM... It is also clearly mentioned on the website that there wont be any FUP just like before 🙂 ... All in All good news for all MTNL unlimited subscribers...:001tt1:
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7121/screenshot20111031at636.png

Hehe, god knows how they arrive at figures like 384, 608, 832, 1.13 😀But anyway, better something then nothing!

I think they are doing it so that people actually get the speeds of their (earlier) plans. that is, now a person on a 1.13 mbps plan will definitely get at least 1 mbps speed.

Lol at 100 kbps speed bump.

haha I agree Still not sure why they choose those particular speeds... Anyway the good thing is they added an increase of more than 30% at night & also extended the night to start at 6PM in the evening which is a good thing... Does not make much diff to me as I have already shifted to Rs 888 plan a couple of months back ...

----------

Is It the after effect of Hayai Launch in mumbai....................

Lets wait and watch.........
Till January we will be getting 512kbps on The combo Plan.........

I really doubt the MTNL babus have even heard about Hayai... Hayai has literally had no advertisement until now...

I want to know the economics that justify 1.792Mbps @ 1599 and 2Mbps @ 4999. At these price points, I feel my 1333 plan is better value for money.

I want to know the economics that justify 1.792Mbps @ 1599 and 2Mbps @ 4999. At these price points, I feel my 1333 plan is better value for money.

Totally agree... If you are a heavy user as of now the 1333 plan is the best VFM... That is until we get Hayai 🙂...

Just wanted to chime in..I'm on the 1k Plan right now and since morning(1st Nov) I've been getting a nice 180-190KBps Download speed. It's now 5:45PM so the Night speeds haven't gone into effect yet. I guess this is a temporary bug on their part. I'm lovin' it 😉

^^ Same here. No change in speeds for 999UL plan. Speedtest still showing 1mbps download speed at 6:30 PM