Mtnl Unlimited For 949

• Thread starter Thread starter karansuper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 7,939
Now the guy is askin me for my username...

I dont think there should be any problems to give username..Maybe they will give u an exclusive unlimited plan.. 😛 😛

if i`m not wrong.. this biatch here was already on 1mbps and sometimes 2mbps night plans 😛 😛.. jeezz mtnl better keep you waiting😛

what an ironic situation...even the MTNL CC guys don't know about this plan... :lol:

also, i asked the CC guy when is the MTNL IPTV expected...he said around November 2006...so let's see what happens...

Bsnl To Shift To Sdh Tech -now Tera Or Giga Speed Possible, The Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) technology would bring revol:-"

Why is Mumbai MTNL behind? Really looking forward to an unlimited plan in Mumbai. Just because Delhi is our capital doesnt mean that they should be getting all the benefits. Common MTNL Mumbai, wake up to our demands.....

can the plan be changed mid cycle? or do I have to wait fo rthe next billing cycle to start and then do it?IS there a process of online change of broadband tarrif plan or do I have to physically go there?

plan cannot be changed online nor can it be changed by calling up 1504/1500 u hv to go to sanchar haat if u are in delhi.It can be changed mid-cycle if u apply before 15th of the month.

QUOTE(gadgetcrazy @ Sep 6 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]61304[/snapback]
called 1504, they have no idea!
[/b]

In Delhi. It is on.