Mtnl Tweaks

psyherin

[OP]
Jul 30, 2006
Hey Guys... i have heard that u can tweak something in mtnl lines with router.... i have even heard that when the server is down .... u can use the mtnl triband unlimited even if u have limited band with... only u have to do some tweaking.... please lemme know if anybody knows any tweaking...

AvidWatcher

Regulars
Regulars
May 6, 2006
Anyone have information about tweaking for unlimited usage during server downtime, please share. The good news is that MTNL is supposedly launching new unlimited schemes soon, to counter competition from Tata Indicom Broadband, Airtel Mumbai Broadband and Sify. Surprisingly, MTNL Delhi is lucky to have unlimited schemes unlike the step-motherly MTNL Mumbai.

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
HA HA HA in ur dreams dude :p :panyways ur too late for that, the thing u're talkin has already been fixed so no use tryin to find out what it is( or more appropriately 'was'). And there NO other "tweak" :p available.Btw this thread would most probably be closed /moved/killed :p i.e if the mods don't overlook it :p

(S)aint

Regular
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
Have U seen this .....thing......Age: Less than a year...or is it very close to a year..Complexion : DUH...Golden..Missing for about a month now.. Oh GH....if ur listening....plz come back..... :(Reward for whoever finds this....thing....Post the details in the backroom;)

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
Muhahahaha!!!!!! its gone for good now and its not coming back Muhahahaha!!!!!!GH has gone and while going it has given mumbai a 'special' parting gift :p :p of port binding :p :p :phey why is there no "evil" smiley in the smilies list. Mods i hope u're listening.......

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
QUOTE((S)aint @ Jul 30 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]57043[/snapback]
Have U seen this .....thing......
Complexion : DUH...Golden..

Missing for about a month now..

Reward for whoever finds this....thing....
Post the details in the backroom;)
[/b]

Ya i hv seen it..last night in delhi.

It has been kidnapped & brought to delhi..we r trying to get it incorporated into our network here..enuff of fun in Mumbai.. :p

Now that i hv told u where it is..wats my reward :p

Might think of returning it if the ransom is good enuff... :lol:

on a more sober note..guys pls dont ask abt dsl tweaks (hacks) and stuff like that coz its just not possible with DSL.

Xvid

Regulars
Jun 28, 2006
just yesterday we had gloden hour in mumbai .It was around 8 :25But soon it got closed!

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
how in the world can u utilize GH with port binding in place ???????
And if u cud'nt then whats the use callin it "G.H." ????

And more importantly, hey ppl this is my 400th post :D :D
i wanted to post my 400th post on mtnl forum and not on airtel so here it is :wub:

chicmagnet

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 29, 2005
did any one else get mail from siteuptime???? i got that there was gh.. and now its fixed.. welll anyways.. didnt try.. cause i got port binding at my place. .sucks. lol... now u/l you better come over...

smarty

Jul 29, 2006
QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jul 30 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]57045[/snapback]
Muhahahaha!!!!!! its gone for good now and its not coming back Muhahahaha!!!!!!

GH has gone and while going it has given mumbai a 'special' parting gift :p :p of port binding :p :p :p
hey why is there no "evil" smiley in the smilies list. Mods i hope u're listening.......
[/b]

what is GH.....
how port binding can put any effect on it..?

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ Jul 31 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]57066[/snapback]
did any one else get mail from siteuptime???? i got that there was gh.. and now its fixed.. welll anyways.. didnt try.. cause i got port binding at my place. .sucks. lol...
now u/l you better come over...
[/b]

what is GH ?