MTNL Trump Vidyarthi - Free Calling within MTNL + Free SMS!!

• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 44,775
yeah idea is bad too !

Hello Guys and gals,I wish to confirm something regarding this vidyarthi connection. I'm a resident of Ghaziabad,Up. Since the town is very close to Delhi, I'm studying in Delhi and commute daily from home. The service-providers in ghaziabad is BSNL and that in Delhi is MTNL. I wish to know that if i take this connection whether the connection will include Ghaziabad in its roaming area or what.secondly what are the call rates from MTNL to BSNL landline.

Guys I have been using this student scheme since its launch. I am very happy with the service and tariff.I left Reliance becuase of this incredibly cheap offer wherein I get unlimited calls to Mtnl network both landlines and mobiles, cdma and gsm.All my local sms are free of cost and STD sms@50 paise.All calls cost Re.1.Earlier the Student Recharge which is worth Rs.310 gave Rs. 50 Talk Time now it has been increased to Rs.100

The SMS plan has been changed now. Now All local Mtnl To Mtnl sms are free whereas the sms to other local private opeators cost 25 paisa.

Hello Guys and gals,
I wish to confirm something regarding this vidyarthi connection. I'm a resident of Ghaziabad,Up. Since the town is very close to Delhi, I'm studying in Delhi and commute daily from home. The service-providers in ghaziabad is BSNL and that in Delhi is MTNL. I wish to know that if i take this connection whether the connection will include Ghaziabad in its roaming area or what.
secondly what are the call rates from MTNL to BSNL landline.
i also have somewhat same query.can someone please tell about the calling rates from mtnl to bsnl mobile???and also what are roaming charges of mtnl???