MTNL TRIBAND

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,150
ISP
MTNL
Cummon Guys i feel that such kinda topic didnt exist lately.We hav lotsa new members who wud like to caste in their vote.This can giv us a lot clearer pic of this ISPSo watcha waitin for ??Vote now

dude wots that 1st option, there hardly any GH in delhi, but overall mtnl rocks whether be it delhi or mumbai. 😉i went for the 1st option but that GH wala part for delhi is NA 🙁

well Three votes and all Three voted the same lol.I am Impressed...

5th one too 🙂even if the GH part wasnt there, i think everyone would select the first option because MTNL really provides a good service. 🙂

yup thats wot i sed mtnl is THE best at present, its also the cheapest and most reliable. The only prob is that here in del the GH thingie is a rare phenonmena.

dude you cant actually call it a problem. its an added free benefit provided by MTNL and according to the Consumer Act, you cannot complain about any product or service which is free of cost.😀 😛 :lol:

more appropriately the absence of GH here in delhi show a higher level of competence of the delhi mtnl employees. They unlike the mumbai mtnl ppl can take back ups etc without taking the server down.

who's the one who voted "poor" 😱 😱 😱 ????I gotta hear this why would anyone find it poor ?????And if he's from mum then 😱