MTNL TRIBAND

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,156
Someone voted for poor service, who's that person and what connection he thinks is better than triband?And who's that FOOL who voted for a 56k modem over a triband. (Hope he knows the diff between dial up and broadband) :angry:

persons voted for poor and 56k must be some detractors usin some other ISP... LOLAs i still yell....Post ur comments regarding why the service is poor or that u wanna go for a 56 k modem ??Or the option exists so woh option pe button dabao ??????

galti se select kiya rahega 😛 😛

I think the service is quite good compared to other ISP's, though the billing system needs to be sorted out, night unlimited users should not have to reboot routers every now and again.

QUOTE(Wannabe @ Apr 24 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]49120[/snapback]
I think the service is quite good compared to other ISP's, though the billing system needs to be sorted out, night unlimited users should not have to reboot routers every now and again.
[/b]
Hi, I am using MTNL triband for since 07/05/05. I am on the combo 500 plan. I wd like to say there is absolutely no problem with the service . In between I changed my residence from Nerul to Malad and the connection was restored (both landline and broadband) within 15 days. Small hiccup about billing was also amicably settled. Today itself I went to the Kandivili exchange for settling some pending issues and frankly speaking , I am really moved by the behaviour of the AOTR there. 30 minutes was the time all I needed to solve the dispute, get a fresh bill and pay it. I wish all other service providers could follow the same standard. TATA INDICOM -- are you listening?

talking about fast service, i booked my airtel connection on sat evening, sun was a holiday, on mon my landline got installed and today i hv my internet up and running. Now thats what i call fast service. On the other hand when i booked my Triband connection, the person came to my residence with the router after 11 days of the date they sed it wud be installed. Waise i din expect anything more than this, after all its all sarkari 😉 😉 .

you changed your connection? 😱waise i got my connection in 2-3 days. 🙂

yup i surely did 😀 😀cud'nt stand ppl enjoying unltd usage in mum on every weekend ( u know ot i'm talkin bout) 😉 😉