MTNL TRIBAND

sanke1

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
Cummon Guys i feel that such kinda topic didnt exist lately.We hav lotsa new members who wud like to caste in their vote.This can giv us a lot clearer pic of this ISPSo watcha waitin for ??Vote now

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
dude wots that 1st option, there hardly any GH in delhi, but overall mtnl rocks whether be it delhi or mumbai. ;)i went for the 1st option but that GH wala part for delhi is NA :(

S

SuperSaiyan

well Three votes and all Three voted the same lol.I am Impressed...

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
5th one too :)even if the GH part wasnt there, i think everyone would select the first option because MTNL really provides a good service. :)

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
yup thats wot i sed mtnl is THE best at present, its also the cheapest and most reliable. The only prob is that here in del the GH thingie is a rare phenonmena.

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
dude you cant actually call it a problem. its an added free benefit provided by MTNL and according to the Consumer Act, you cannot complain about any product or service which is free of cost.:D :p :lol:

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
more appropriately the absence of GH here in delhi show a higher level of competence of the delhi mtnl employees. They unlike the mumbai mtnl ppl can take back ups etc without taking the server down.