Mtnl triband speed is reduced if constant disconnection is observed

• Thread starter Thread starter koolz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 6,315
SNR and ATT stats after the upgrade???????????
These look like the figures before the upgrade

Also if u have the UTstar300R2U look at this page
http://192.168.1.1/main.html
Under
DEVICE INFO -> STATISTICS -> ADSL

You should see this data
Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin (dB):
Attenuation (dB):
Output Power (dBm):
Attainable Rate (Kbps):
Rate (Kbps):

Attainable rate is a far better indicator of line and speed conditions rather than what you are synced at the exchange,coz thats as far as ur router can take u on those line conditions at that time

I think u r right may be i must change my line.

Just look at tht fked SNR 😡

SNR Margin (dB):13.4 18.0
Attenuation (dB):25.0 14.0
Output Power (dBm):3.6 0.2
Attainable Rate (Kbps):2912 952
Rate (Kbps):256 256

damn!! man its(SNR) varying from 9 to 30(downstream):madness:

@Max^How do u make them change the Line?In My case I tried ,But the worms in MTNL wiggle out of it by saying"Line is OK till Ur Home,Ur Internal/Hidden Wiring is at fault inside ur house"When U have the internal lines changed , they say Line still OK,New wiring is also faulty/too long causing Signal Loss !!

Attainable Rate (Kbps):2912 952
Rate (Kbps):256 256
dude, they havent upgraded your speed to 2mbps. your synced to 256 kbps. call the cc and tell them to change your speed.

hi! @viralbug i use bitcomet and it shows a yellow symbol stating that "u r unreachable to public domain peers,check firewall and NAT configurations of router" but my download is goin on still...is this reducin my speed??can u tell me wht to do??yeah u right i talked to the cc they said it will be done by 2maro !! 🙁thanks..!

"u r unreachable to public domain peers,check firewall and NAT configurations of router"
means ur ports are not being forwaded
Move to Bridge or
use the port fwd tutorial,(that usually does not work)

F**k Yahoo!! man! it sucks! 😡

I was just tryin to walk him through the entire Bridging tutorial on Yahoo Messenger.Its done now,he is on Bridging and hopefully with Piyush Aggrawals Secretarys number posted here,he will be on 2mbps by this evening

"u r unreachable to public domain peers,check firewall and NAT configurations of router"
means ur ports are not being forwaded
Move to Bridge or
use the port fwd tutorial,(that usually does not work)
dude, port forwarding works perfectly if you do it right.
i have tried both port forwarding on pppoe and bridge mode and actually i prefer pppoe mode, i get same speeds on both. 😉

Its done now,he is on Bridging and hopefully with Piyush Aggrawals Secretarys number posted here,he will be on 2mbps by this evening

the number is continuously busy...:madness: still not on 2mbps....those mtnl cc guys
r not syncin it to 2mbps f****rs!!:madness::madness::madness:

🙁

^AJSMART
That number was published on this forum almost a month ago,maybe they got so many ppl calling them now that they keep it off the hook.
anyway,
Sanke Or Sanket1 (I dont remember who helped me out here last month)had other another number for a MTNL guy who would bump u up to 2mbps
Guys help him out here

dude, port forwarding works perfectly if you do it right.
i have tried both port forwarding on pppoe and bridge mode and actually i prefer pppoe mode, i get same speeds on both. 😉

I actually prefer Bridge,Coz

[*]i dont have to Port fwd,for every new appp I load
[*]i dont have to sched the router reboot for NU
[/list]I honestly tried Port Fwd and Router Reboot Schld'ing for almost a week and when I could not do if for the UTstar300,I Bridged my connection in less than an hour From the tutorial here.

I guess some prefer sugar and some prefer spice !!
I dont have a choice coz all I could figure out was Bridging:rofl:

thanks man!! but i m still not synced 2 2mbps the cc guys gave me a server room no. but no one picks up!!😡 damn!! lets see the lady(who didnt know the difference between 256kbps and 2mbps)lolz at GM's office told me i shall get a call 2 maro lets see.......i hope they sync soon! f**kers..!!😡