MTNL Triband Mumbai Unlimited Surfing for MPs - What a discrimination!!

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
Hi all,

Pardon me if this has been raised in this forum or known issue.

Apparently we are in the year of broadband. Eat your hearts out for what's being offered to our honorable MPs..

MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

Why aren't existing Triband subscribers not offered similar deals?

"MTNL hai to sab ajeeb aur bakwaas hai!!" should be their slogan

was already posted earlier by some1. rough maths shows that they get 10GB a month for 1000Rs of calls (which anyway they get for free)stupidly, the same page shows 5GB for 1500Rs for them. now why wud they go for that?

In all fairness, the 749NU plan we get right now totally owns each and every of those special plans.

MTNL can afford to give MP's those plan coz there may not be more than a dozen SITTING MP's in Both Mumbai and Delhi CombinedAlso they may be more inthe parliament in DELHI,but not even 1% can operate a PC.........they just have one switched on and installed on their desks when interviews are going onThat plan is for Mumbai MTNL and I'm damn sure apna Govinda Ji cant operate a Typewriter ....let alone a PCbesides their kids and family have so much black money that they probably have private ISP's

Lol its obvious from their side offering such top of the world plans to MP's.Government and MP's have deep relations,and somehow even the MP's must be helping MTNL gain customers ( corruption).and OMG they are offering them 512KBPS and 100GB downloads(for free).And I agree with Skorpio,how the [mod: stop using the work FCUK on the forum] can MP's operate internet?.