MTNL Triband Connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter IRWIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,700

IRWIN

ISP
MTNL
Guys,I am facing a couple of problems with my existing MTNL Triband. Yesterday when I was browsing the net, suddenly it got disconnected. I checked and found that the Power ON, ADSL, and LAN led's were On, but the PPPoe led is not illuminated. Tried to restart the modem a couple of times, but even as of today the status is the same. I wonder what is the problem. I would appreciate it very much if anybody can help me in this matter and let me know where exactly could be the problem. Is it the modem or is the problem from MTNL.Secondly, even when it was up and running, I was not able to sign in to Windows Live Messenger, and also browsing the yahoo mail was not so easy, I used to constantly get server not found message while checking the emails. But all the other websites were fine, No problem in browsing them

irwin, some upgradation work is going on in MTNL to increase the capacity. These oddities are due to that. Dont worry. They'll go away pretty quickly. In short the problem is at MTNL's end and its temporary.