MTNL Triband Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Ion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,394
patch and everything else done............Its just that there is no point in keeping the net half open connections above 100and with just a 100 connections what use are 1500 seeds?

@SKorpio1 : What client do you use ? Which version ?

tried all of them,Beta as well as normal versionsAzerus,Bit torrent,Artic........and many moreCurently on uTorrent 1.7.5 for a long long time

Ohk, going off topic ... Dont set to over 25 halfopen connections in your case, keep a max of 4-5 trackers.

Thanks for the Tip.....will Try after 0000 hrs tonight..If it works I can finally have the Star Trek Original series Torrent before I move from 849 NU to the TriB 200 plan

Uh oh....problem!!!Today the connection has been acting very crappy....I'm only getting speeds of about 60-70kB/s on utorrent with good torrents as well...whats going on?

Anu has 6MBPS downstream (He has IPTV).So its obvious he will be getting higher speeds than you guys,and I didn't even experience 2MBPS once :wall:.Those Dic*heads wont update it, Go for a complaint to the GM.Or keep bothering them for many days until you get it (probably black mailing them stuff).

The problem is that the connection seems to be synced to 2mbps, only the download speeds are very crappy...either hardware or line error maybe, I am at a loss.