• Thread starter Thread starter nuclearsam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,490

nuclearsam

Regulars
ISP
MTNL, Airtel, Excitel, Jio Fibre
hi i m getting d/l speeds upto 2mbps but my upload speed is restricted to 256kbps, this creates problem when i d/l from torrents b'coz they maintains a u/d ratio thats why i m not able to get d/l speed more than 30kbps on torrents... 🙁 , i have seen that many of my frnds nd u guys r gettin u/l speed of 512kbps, i m having 500 combo plan.... can i also get u/l speed of 512kbps???🙂 if yes, plz tell me how???hasta la vista

In mumbai if your DL speed is more than 512(which is the case with your 2048 connection), you are automatically entitled to 512kbps UL speeds.
I'd not fight with the aunties on 1500 or the idiots at the exchange but write to the DGM or big bosses quoting this MTNL page ......Only big boys understand the diffrence !

Introduction
Question 29.Is the speed for upload as well as download will be same?
Speed for Upload as well as download will be same. In case of plans of higher capacity ie more than 512 Kbps, upload speed will be limited to 512 Kbps.

well dats gr8... but is it only for mumbaikars and not for dilliwala's... can't i get the u/l speed of 512kbps...

I agree, their call center is absolutely useless. They can do very little incase of any problems with the services. Is there a list of contacts which one can refer to?

Nevermind, I found it here - Mumbai MTNL : At a Glance

hey any delhi guy here??? wat abt delhi??? is 512kbps u/l for delhi also???

hey guys... i called cc and asked them to upgrade my upload speed but they say that upload speed is 256 kbps only and not 512...🙁does any body here gettin upload speed of 512kbps...plz help.. how can i upgrade my speed....

Iam not getting 512 Kbps Upload speed. Every one here might be synced to 256Kbps. There may be hardly some people who might get larger Upload speeds.

earlier on mtnl mumbai triband website they had written upload speed = download or max 512. but now they have changed it and written "for all plans upload speed will be 256k"

Interestingly the guy who came to install my connection was telling me that you will never receive the speed which is listed on the website.

they never talk about upload speeds....in any case you cannot match up with 100mbps uploads unless you have one

Umm I have 512KBPS upload speed.(I just got synced to 2MBPS day before yesterday)

^^ I'd better test at the Singapore server,But here it is.

Well I just mailed them once about the upgrade. and after 6 days I got 2MBPS+512KBPS upload.Just spam their email Rofl.:hysterical:.Btw, I live in Mumbai

Umm I have 512KBPS upload speed.(I just got synced to 2MBPS day before yesterday)

^^ I'd better test at the Singapore server,But here it is.

Well I just mailed them once about the upgrade. and after 6 days I got 2MBPS+512KBPS upload.Just spam their email Rofl.:hysterical:.Btw, I live in Mumbai

could you please tell me their email ID ?
thanks

Let me tell you what reply they give me when is send them an Email. They say "Contact 1504"