MTNL Triband Broadband: SIP Port 5060 blocked?

• Thread starter Thread starter qwqwek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 10,624
5060 , 5061 blocked here also 🙁It seem they are testing the voip tech .... these block doesn't seem permanent

Well if someone wants a outbound service with a US number ringing on then pap phone can contact me . I have sip servers in data center running at port 5091 always so no port blocking problems 😀 . Is this spamming ? then mods can delete it

Yes but you cant get away with putting pbx in ur pc . Most VOIP providers wont change their port 5060 only for you but there are exceptions . I have come across few voip providers in past who listen on multiple ports since many isp's block 5060 . I dont remember names though , google should spit many such 😀

ok guys, i have managed to pinpoint the problem, its actually what i suspected all along..MTNL is not blocking SIP, its reliance that is the culprit :madness: and most probably the buggers at MTNL dont even know 🙁

here's a normal tracert using ICMP packets to voxalot -- shows no problem

Tracing route to us.voxalot.com [64.34.173.199]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

use pbxes to get around all port blocks

You were talking about sip pbx softwares right ? like SER or callweaver or Asterisk ?

Edit: Whoever blocks , almost all mtnl users will be affected sine mtnl is using this route 🙁 .

Cyberwiz are you talking about pbxes.com which port number i can use with them?

@power i was talking about pbxes.com which is a virtual pbx..installing software on the PC whether its asterix or something else would not bypass the ISP..point is if reliance is doing the blocking then its should be an unauthorised block..@gsv..pbxes allows u to use port 5060,5061 and port 80..it can be a bit daunting at first..u have to setup trunks and extension to get it to work

lol I am asking the same i knew he is talking local asterisk and u about remote one..... also i am already registered with pbxes.com .... used them before also.My Question: which port are you using(any sepcific becoz 5060/1 won't work with there also)? Is it working for you?

^ my post was addressed to power but by the time i stopped typing and posted ur post came in between..anywyz i have answered ur query in the edit above

Oh ok got it i was certainly thinking about soft pbx programs 😀 . Try port 5091 (UDP) its open .

LOL Cyberwiz if i was 2 use softfone then voipbuster proprietorship softfone would work better. Did you tested in your ata also in this softfone port 80 is not showing however it is registered. Hmmmnnnnn time 2 shoot mail to Mtnl BB Gm