MTNL TriBand Availability Status (Charkop Exchange)

• Thread starter Thread starter wipeout
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,798

wipeout

ISP
Africa Online
Hi Guys, Due to the frequent connection issues with Triband, I propose some way of notifying other people living in same area (exchange) about problems with Triband which occur for 9 to 10 days of the month. I come under CHARKOP exchange, who else is there from this side😗 For the last 3-4 days, my Triband connection is down, DSL light goes every 3 mins and comes back, Anybody facing similar Problems?:wall: Or it could be my wire, the wheels of the computer trolley must have gone over it, it is flat at one place.:O I changed it now works okay for 10 mins now, signal is steady, have been suffering cos of no fault of MTNLs:thumbsup:

6:03PM u report problem from 10day and blame MTNL6:04PM u solved it.weird

I dont know whats wrong, I am getting fluctuating speeds, will change wire and see.I have gotten into the habit of blaming MTNL for everything:ashamed: but seriously there should be a way of notifying each other, when the net is down

Charkop exchange Triband yser.No Connection for 1 gour from Midnight to 1am 🙁

Me too under charkop exchange... no connection since 4 months after application, perhaps i need to tell them to search for my application, who knows they might have been eaten by rats.. ROFL.can someone please tell me how to get them really working i mean its really wiered its been 4 months n sitting on dial-up and some ppl get connection in 6 days..what can be done to request them to take urgent action..

NOOOOOOOOOOLambo,I have a Triband connection for over a year,however last night I could not DL for about an hour