Mtnl Trib Unlimited Plan (delhi) Extended For Two More Months

• Thread starter Thread starter nixxin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,166

nixxin

As always, ignore their grammar. 🙂

R/Sir,

Is this plan the scheme is extended for two months so you are take this plan.If you have MTNL Landline connection then plz apply at call 1500 or same at your Exch Area MTNL Sanchar Haat.

Thanks
With regards
MTNL Internet Helpdesk
T.No. 1504/23359272

- Hide quoted text -

----- Original Message -----

Date: Monday, July 31, 2006 6:41 pm

Subject: Booking query

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in booking an additonal TriB Unlimited 1399/- plan.
> I have the
> following queries:
>
> * Is this plan only till July 31 2006, or has it been extended?
> * Is it possible to book the plan on phone? I was told that one
> needs to
> submit an application at Sanchar Haat for this.
>
> Please clarify. [/b]

but they still havent clarified whether u can get ur plan changed by calling up 1500.Last time i called 1504 they told me to contact 1500 and they informed that they only book new connections. For Triband plan converison, u have to go physically to sanchar haat.

MAn you can always check current plan by login in the website!Anyway it's always better to t confirm and then rock unlimited!God knows when Unlimited plans will come to Mumbai.

Wolverine: the plan listed on the MTNL website ended 31st July. There was no notification of the extension. I was told on the phone, and confirmed by mailCyberwiz: On mail they clarify that you can call and book, and on phone they say that you need to fill a form at Sanchar Haat. I think one will have to go to Sanchar Haat to book

Yes one has to go physically to Sanchar Haat for triband plan conversionBut really illogical - when one can do almost all things including landline tariff plan change from the net or on telephone, then why not this?

says who? I had to run around to get my plan changed. no phone, they said. so I first gave a letter. no changefive days later had to get them to search for the letter.finally mailed helpdesk, and called a few officials and it was done.

says me..i got my telephone plan changed thrice by applyin on the net.I even got my Triband in 2 dayz time after applyin on net..site is customercare.mtnl.net.in but its not available for Mumbai customersEDIT: i just saw tht u are from delhi..its not their fault if u go to exchange for doin things they already offer to be done on the net

Triband plan CAN be changed by talking to the CC on the phone, it is for the telephone plan that u hv to go the sanchar haat with the application.

No if u are in delhi u need not go anywhere for telephone plan conversion or application for new TRiband..can be done thru the net.Its only Triband plan change application that they dont accept on net or thru phone.