MTNL (General) MTNL to upgrade broadband speed

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 27,734
Working fine..I think you need to enter details twice as the first time you enter on the link it takes you to another one and there again you have to re enter (it may seem its not working but second time it logs you in).
Try this if still facing problem..go to mtnldelhi.in/broadband then from the right hand links click on the link Huawei/Alcatel/ftth users and enter your details in the page that opens ..that's all if still can't then can't help anymore..there must be some other issue at your end

Working fine..I think you need to enter details twice as the first time you enter on the link it takes you to another one and there again you have to re enter (it may seem its not working but second time it logs you in).
Try this if still facing problem..go to mtnldelhi.in/broadband then from the right hand links click on the link Huawei/Alcatel/ftth users and enter your details in the page that opens ..that's all if still can't then can't help anymore..there must be some other issue at your end
Thanks it working

Upload Volume (MB) Download Volume (MB) Total Volume (MB)
Total
362.37 2298.61 2660.98
Grand Total
4053.25 23801.76 27855.01

Check from 1st Oct to 1st Oct or 2nd oct to see how much you consumed in the first few days ..maybe unknowingly you consumed it all .. they count both DL n UL

Check from 1st Oct to 1st Oct to see how much you consumed on the first day itself..maybe unknowingly you consumed it all on the first day itself.. they count both DL n Ul
Yes..... i crossed the 6GB limit

Please suggest me some other good broadband provider in Dwarka New Delhi.

MTNL 8MBPS plan is not here.

Am a freelancer and most of the time i have to download some heavy zip file near about 100 mb to 200Mb and this take so much time in 1mbs mtnl connection (999 COmbo unlimited)...

So please suggest me some good plan. My monthly usage is near about 100GB.

Get Reliance Thunder 1099 broadband. 4Mbps unlimited download, bill around 1200 per month

and better check out his dedicated reliance thread too before going for reliance should be helpful 😀

Reliance is not available in our area

Airtel is offering 4mbps speed in our area and that cost 2700 for 80GB..

Lsat option is MTNL 2MBPS unlimited at 2400 rs

Last edited:
Reliance is not available in our area

Airtel is offering 4mbps speed in our area and that cost 2700 for 80GB..

Lsat option is MTNL 2MBPS unlimited at 2400 rs

Try to contact with ANI Broadband Services (ANI Network). If you can find this provider in your area then you will be satisfied as like me. I am currently using their Rs.2000/month for 500GB @5mbps (after 500GB, unlimited usage @1mbps ) plan. Download and Upload speed are parallel, so you will be happy with your file uploading speed too.

For me, their services are far way better than any other providers. I might need to buy another Hard-disk Bank, if i am going to stay with this ISP lol.

Try to contact with ANI Broadband Services (ANI Network). If you can find this provider in your area then you will be satisfied as like me. I am currently using their Rs.2000/month for 500GB @5mbps (after 500GB, unlimited usage @1mbps ) plan. Download and Upload speed are parallel, so you will be happy with your file uploading speed too.

For me, their services are far way better than any other providers. I might need to buy another Hard-disk Bank, if i am going to stay with this ISP lol.
ANI Network, not available in Dwarka Delhi .. Only in Laxmi nagar delhi.

GO with MTNL then,

Recently upgraded thje coonectsion with 2mbps unlimited.

See the results. Is it ok.

4788920941.png