MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

its no use talking to the area managers yaar.. hmm if the Gm says its coming then well i think ya it would come definately 😀 ... but just hope it comes soon yaa. 😀 ..

Is it true that MTNL is going to offer Unlimited broadband? I am truly fed up with Powersurfer( a reliance venture ). When will we know for sure?

Well there was another person i spoke to who's the commercial somethin, but he just said October, didn't give any dates. They've claimed that they're gonna launch Cable TV on Nov 1st (Although initially i think they'll offer just free to air and regional channels), so am just hoping that they they announce them before the end of this month and give us some time for existing subscribers to switch plans.

lots of interest shown on this topic.. its just a matter of time!! has anyone else apart from waterloo sunset heard of similar plans? or by chance knows any1 working in mtnl? most of the small folk won't know much.. it is possible that they wud make an unlimited plan mayb because i read earlier in this forum sone guy traced their service to tata owned vsnl.. and there was some news sum tym back tht they(vsnl) were cutting down on prices of bandwith.. not that india is short of bandwith.. i hear its mostly coz they are just playing party pooper and holding out coz theres a great demand for broaband out there.. So with the current demand and competition..isps are in for the "get more subscribers for less bandwith" policy!! hopefully this will change soon!! coz when one of the isps provides unlimited 24x7 and we are talking about broadband 256 k and not the lame stuff thats going around.. there will be price competition that will leave us with adequate choice.. hopefully mtnl will pave the way.. its not a good thing that our hopes are based on mtnl.. coz they've shown their dedicated service to doing nothing fast..

should we expect something good on the coming monday? It's the 10th!!

please do and let us know fast! if they have planned to do it on the 10th then they must have fixed up all their plans on friday or saturday 🙂

Its 10th evening and no news from MTNL...sigh...I guess it was just a hoax 🙁

let jus stop it here ........we guys knw yaar mtnl wont come wid such kind of gr8 plans .......if dey come ...thn there will be mcuh time in it ....

hold ur horses guyz, i think it was waterloo_sunset who broke the story..why demand an explanation from coolbuddy ? :huh:

yeh samajhne main ke original post kiska tha? :lol: or are u talking abt the connection 😛