MTNL thinking of dropping 4G plans

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,545
3G with better price should be their goal now with smart fone numbers increasing , everyone wants a decent 3G plan at nominal plan which none of the ISP has now

^^They already are providing the best possible rates to the consumers...as compared to others...Hell I'd consider MTNL anytime as compared to others...

Yes MTNL 3G is cheapest. But I still find lack of 3G towers. 3G signal is never as strong as 2G.So mobile automatically prefers 2G.(unless I change it to WCDMA only mode)

^^Thats like a root issue with all other operators also...!!You can't just blame MTNL...And its always like...if you get full coverage of Idea at your place..then you won't be getting much of a coverage of Airtel or some other operator...Theres always been only one operator whose providing optimum service at one specified place..always been the case in mine!!

Well i would say good move. No point in adopting 4G if you can't even provide 3G at decent speeds. Also BSNL which used to be in green few years back is now in mountain pile of debt. Ofcourse no one is concerned since its public operated and hence it will go on eating up thousands of tax payers money. Even now 3G connectivity is limited and in areas where it is available, its performance is unsatisfactory.