Mtnl Site Login Problem Anyone?

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
he is surely not from Mumbai bec its completely down for more than 24hrs now in Mumbai...

akash

Regulars
dude read the title maanhe told reg.mtnl.net.in doen't worku sud hav posted that every thing works fine in DELHI!!!!

amish

Star gazer
QUOTE(imranais @ Oct 15 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]65516[/snapback]
^^^I am sure it does, they will leave the site if its not working and rectify the error as and when they want but there always will be people who would be stationed 24hr shift to monitor data usage and authentication servers, I think...
[/b]

if there were ppl working 24hrs? how come site is down from atleast 36hrs now?!

sid_c

nO0B
damn..monday and its still not working. hopefully they'll fix it soon!!

amish

Star gazer
QUOTE(badboyed @ Oct 16 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]65567[/snapback]
may be they prepare something to support unlimitted 256k
hahahahahaha
[/b]

lol. u r over hopeful.

but hope that your hope comes true

amish

Star gazer
11:40 am, site still down and babus still have not come LOL.. typical monday latecomers like me.or if there is any tech problem they should atleast have put some note on frontpage.

sujaykamble

Theres a MTNL triband community on Orkut. Someone has replied saying that MTNL is launching IPTV. So the site is going to be down for a week !!! may be till 21st Oct !!!!.I have changed my Triband plan today. Is there any other way to check if my plan has been correctly changed?

amish

Star gazer
and how is IPTV related to triband?is MTNL adding new service or removing old service?btw i dont know if there is any other way to check ur plan.