Mtnl Server Down

• Thread starter Thread starter shine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,034

shine

ISP
Sify
Hi All,I m from East Delhi, I was not able to connect to the Internet since yesterday morning (8th)..It got connected for one hour between 11-12 in the night then remains disconnected till 11:30 in the morning (9th). I tried to call 1504 several times to find ALL LINES ARE BUSY!!Does anybody experience the same problem?Is MTNL server down or only I m facing the problem.--

There is some problem for sure..I'm from South Delhi and my internet is working damn slow with ping rates as high as 600ms..They need to fix this soon..am getting frustrated.Websites are loading extremely slowly.🙁

i was having the same prob from around 3. pm yesterday...i calle cc and nw it is working fine

South delhi !HAd same problem high pings and slow DL. Earlier MTNL dns gave me pings of 7ms now it has gone up to 37ms😡playing games on Xbox live needs a good response time for good experience but Damn i cant play bandwidth hungry games @ this ping rates and speeds!2MBps is not enough Need More😛 No complains though Arcade and many games work fine. anyone wanna be my buddy? my xbox IGN is KadaJ2204I wonder how do my friends in Us and Netherlands DL 8GB games in 1 day! ZOMG\:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

Everything seems to be okay..Pings are back to normal🙂

damn!! problems started again..Pings are high..about 700 ms..what the hell is wrong with MTNL??🙁

me tooo getting bad pings from 2-3 weeks now ..south delhi ... dunno what to do :wall: ... havent played even a single online game since then ,,, ..where to complain ??😡

yes the problem again started..connection completely went off for 2 and a half hour from 1:30-4:00pm..currently connection is not continuous while pinging it reply comes but when i open the website reply goes off and says request time off. Open DNS too not working!!

I tried to complain to CC!Everytime i get a different reply!First time --->Yes Currently we are having a server problem.It will be fixed in a day or sosecond try--->Ok we have registered a complaint for slow speed and it will be increased from here.(OMG wait, not slow speed!!)- phone down- Couldnt even complete!third try--->Sir there is a problem in your telephone line please go cal XXXX number and tell your problem.XXXX number--->Sir you have dilled the wrong number please dial 1504 and complain to them, we have no relation to this problem.TOTAL WIERDOS

I also registered the complaint on 10th they told me it is a server problem and will take 2-3 hrs to restore it...lucky i am..things are fine now no problem found from last 48 hours..

I tried to complain to CC!
Everytime i get a different reply!

First time --->Yes Currently we are having a server problem.It will be fixed in a day or so
second try--->Ok we have registered a complaint for slow speed and it will be increased from here.(OMG wait, not slow speed!!)- phone down- Couldnt even complete!

third try--->Sir there is a problem in your telephone line please go cal XXXX number and tell your problem.

XXXX number--->Sir you have dilled the wrong number please dial 1504 and complain to them, we have no relation to this problem.

TOTAL WIERDOS

you cant possibly convey the problem which you are having regards to high pings to anyone in MTNL!!i tried it but failed,i told them that i want a specific route to server and they better sort their pathetic routing out and they were like,what!!!they did not understand a thing i was talking about,sadly for gamer in India at the moment the situation is not great🙁

Just an example of poor routing..i live in Delhi and my ping time to a gaming server in Bombay is about 50ms on normal occasions which goes upto 180 sometimes BUT my ping time to a server located in Lahore is over 300ms when the distance to lahore from delhi is less than half of that to Bombay...