MTNL reduces 256 kbps unlimited plan charges to 799. Will Airtel follow?

• Thread starter Thread starter fusion123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 9,231
i am using ADSL 2+ .. okie i go check !! thanx a lot Macerrrrr how to switch to G.dmt modulation ?G.Dmt EnabledG.lite EnabledT1.413 Enabledall these boxes are checked .. should i uncheck the other 2?

Uncheck ADSL2+ and ADSL2Save and reboot.Now check the status page.🙂

I generally get about 100-120ms ping to singapore/malaysia servers in cs. I think it is pretty decent 🙂

yes thats a great ping.anything below 200 is awesome.🙂

Uncheck ADSL2+ and ADSL2
Save and reboot.
Now check the status page.🙂

done.. now its showing.. "interleaved" how do i change that ??

unfortunately you cant change it yourself, get in touch with customer care tell them that you want to play games on your connection and have a high ping problem, and you also noticed that your platform is Interleaved. so you wondered if you could be shifted to fast profile type.PS speak to level 2 cuz level 1 wont understand this...🙂

we have seen it everytime. no company lose customers when a rival announces a price cut. broadband is a value added service for majority of the customers. few people would consider the hassle of moving to another company for such minute price changes.

I'd have to agree with sushubh, moving to another ISP means spending on installation charges, dealing with customer care and various other annoyances that are not worth it unless there is a very good plan on offer.

Yes and Airtel being a private company can cut tariffs in days...They don't have the monopoly in the market to sit back and be complacent.🙂

Yes and Airtel being a private company can cut tariffs in days...
They don't have the monopoly in the market to sit back and be complacent.🙂
yup u r right man

But, do u guys think, if tariff rates get slashed..... Will it for existing plan users too or only for new users.... 😕

Yes and Airtel being a private company can cut tariffs in days...
They don't have the monopoly in the market to sit back and be complacent.🙂

well..... there's not much to say about sify:madness::madness::wall:

But, do u guys think, if tariff rates get slashed..... Will it for existing plan users too or only for new users.... 😕

Tariffs cant be just changed for new users.
the old user may be migrated to a higher speed plan like 384kbps one which is for 999/-.
🙂

yes! Airtel do bring in some fresh plans every now and then..But mtnl/bsnl has to take some lessons from airtel coz mtnl/bsnl slashes the prices and new plans comes only once in a year.