MTNL Online Recharge does not accept ported in numbers

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6,744

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
i converted my number from idea to mtnl using mnp. When i try to recharge online(Mumbai) it says invalid number. How do I recharge online?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

is there any other website where i can recharge mtnl online?

i converted my number from idea to mtnl using mnp. When i try to recharge online(Mumbai) it says invalid number. How do I recharge online?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

is there any other website where i can recharge mtnl online?

Try freecharge.in,you also get coupons for same amount...

Wait for 4/5 days. Or try to recharge from E-Recharge shops. I had also same issue with DoCoMo. But after 2 days it's working fine.

freecharge failed twice with me. once with real mtnl number and other with this ported number... waiting for my refund from them !

now the port in numbers can be recharged online and website is up for any recharges.
Customer Care

(Note:
To avoid "Security Alert" popup which may come up
as your explorer does not have MTNL certification Hierarchy details, please
install certificate hierarchy by visiting the link http://www.mtnltrustline.com/hierarchy.htm
else click ‘Yes’ on security warning popup to continue the
recharge.)

now the port in numbers can be recharged online and website is up for any recharges.
Customer Care

(Note:
To avoid "Security Alert" popup which may come up
as your explorer does not have MTNL certification Hierarchy details, please
install certificate hierarchy by visiting the link Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.. Delhi
else click ‘Yes’ on security warning popup to continue the
recharge.)
Thank you so much for info. 🙂

Guys whenevr i press recharge now button on the mtnl site it gives an error of server not responding !!!! And m unable to recharge some special offers from other sites what should i do now ??? Hv also added the certificate!!!! Used Mozilla 5 Safari And Ie 8

ported from vodafone to airtel online recharge worked..seems problem with mtnl I think..