Mtnl Online Iptv Opinion Poll

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptor_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,604

Raptor_79

got this in email. please post your opinion. ofcourse we would like to try MTNL IPTV 🙂

Dear Customer,

MTNL is expected to be the first to go live with IPTV and Video on Demand (VOD) service. This service will allow you to receive TV, Video, and other multimedia content services through a single MTNL landline.

We are keen to know your valuable inputs and suggestions through our 'Online IPTV Opinion Poll'.

Click here to participate

With Regards,
MTNL Mumbai

link to participate
http://202.159.228.73/

I completed that survey. In suggestions I wrote: "Before IPTV, we all want Unlimited plans on Triband.Unlimited plans is being requested from all customers so more priority should be given for unlimited and then to IPTV"

Gr8 minds think alike.I too asked for true U/L plan b4 rollin out iptv services 😛 saala buggers first improve wat u giv then think of addin new features !!!!!

QUOTE(imranais @ Aug 24 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]59747[/snapback]
I completed that survey. In suggestions I wrote: "Before IPTV, we all want Unlimited plans on Triband.

Unlimited plans is being requested from all customers so more priority should be given for unlimited and then to IPTV"
[/b]
If i was in your shoes i would agree absolutely.

But tell me this, how many ppl know how to operate TVs compared to those that know how to operate PCs ?

..and you have a rough indication as to which segment is going to make more money 🙂

They call it IPTv but like most things here its got nothing to do with IPTV as defined in intl stds, just that your TV signal is coming down your telephone line instead of your cable guy's coax. But since even that is so shitty, you are very wiling to go for "IPTV".

Just like not so long ago, they called it broadband if it wasn't dialup even if it was slower than dialup...

Like they call it flat screen when its still a friggin' CRT instead of a LCD.