• Thread starter Thread starter narang9192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,973

narang9192

ISP
airtel
Broadband Promotional Offer

Fixed Monthly charges (Rs) 590- 2 Mbps upto 5GB download 512 Kbps afterward.

Fixed Monthly charges (Rs) 690- 4 Mbps upto 7GB download 512 Kbps afterward

Fixed Monthly charges (Rs) 790- 10 Mbps upto 12GB download 512 Kbps afterward

Fixed Monthly charges (Rs) - 10 Mbps upto 20GB download 512 Kbps afterward

Fixed Monthly charges (Rs) -10 Mbps upto 40GB download 512 Kbps afterward

Already posted, these are FTTH plans and aren't available everywhere.

from 10 mbps straight to 512 kbps after FUP is sad ... atleast they should have made it 1 mbps after 40 gb consumption in the last plan ...

MTNL is trying to catch the 'online streaming' market ... more upgrades & that too at affordable prices will follow ...

In my opinion, FTH-1290 would have been a pretty good plan if the speed after FUP was 1Mbps. Still its pretty decent. Atleast a move in the right direction.

Be thankful you only get dropped to 512k - in NZ and Australia they drop you to 64k after being at line speed on ADSL (typical speeds 15-20mbit/s in my experience).

Be thankful you only get dropped to 512k - in NZ and Australia they drop you to 64k after being at line speed on ADSL (typical speeds 15-20mbit/s in my experience).

But since you are gonna light up the arse of Indian telcos..... I expect you to upgrade the speeds after fup is reached...... That's gonna be awesome arses on fire 😀

But since you are gonna light up the arse of Indian telcos..... I expect you to upgrade the speeds after fup is reached...... That's gonna be awesome arses on fire 😀

What I'm doing is not relevant to this discussion. All I'm saying is that the situation could be far worse: you should be thanking your lucky stars that you at least get 512k and not 64k as the folks down under get.

lol good one mate ....

What I'm doing is not relevant to this discussion. All I'm saying is that the situation could be far worse: you should be thanking your lucky stars that you at least get 512k and not 64k as the folks down under get.

Honesty, your views on anything have zero credibility till you sort your own backyard.

from 10 mbps straight to 512 kbps after FUP is sad ... atleast they should have made it 1 mbps after 40 gb consumption in the last plan ...

I consumed 30Gb on a 10Mbps Within 2Days. you'l probably Get Mad(Freaking Good in Sense) when you actually Browse the Internet @ 10mbps and 20Gb is a piece of cake.

Honesty, your views on anything have zero credibility till you sort your own backyard.

Actually this thing being off-topic I'd Like comment on this too..
I love the way Mathew Carley/Hayai is Dealing now ,They are Doing Exactly What they should do when things Fail and they're trying to Over come from it. A Big GOOD

I'm only talking about THIS PLAN versus a similar offering where I come from. All I'm saying is be thankful you even get 512k. Were you in NZ and you'd get maybe 40GB before being dropped to 64k - that's not a "view", that's an outright comparison, a simple truth. It has NOTHING to do with what I'm doing or my company, so please stop bringing that in to it.

I'm only talking about THIS PLAN versus a similar offering where I come from. All I'm saying is be thankful you even get 512k. Were you in NZ and you'd get maybe 40GB before being dropped to 64k - that's not a "view", that's an outright comparison, a simple truth. It has NOTHING to do with what I'm doing or my company, so please stop bringing that in to it.

No need to repeat what you already said.

On topic:
Guys, do we have any update on MTNL FTTH in Mumbai?

Please spare us ...

Please spare us ...

Are you suggesting that if anyone else made the same point it would be any more valid?