1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

MTNL Mumbai MTNL Mumbai updates its pre-FUP speeds to 6mbps minimum for all plans

Discussion in 'MTNL Broadband' started by beyondinvisible, Jul 8, 2017.

1. beyondinvisible

Regulars

MTNL Mumbai has updated the pre-FUP speeds for their plans. Minimum speed is now 6 Mbps. Post FUP is still 1 Mbps though.

http://mtnlmumbai.in/index.php/broadband/triband#fup-unlimited-plans

Page says it's valid till 28th September but none of their other changes have been rolled back yet so this is probably going to be permanent as well.

Sher, Sushubh and socrates like this.
  2. socrates

socrates Retired
    Regulars

I am still synced for my 4 Mbps speed though the link you gave says I should be on 8 Mbps. If they are still working on it then i hope I get before the deadline they have stated :mad::cryingface:

3. d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp Active Member
    Regulars

Useless changes.

4. socrates

socrates Retired
    Regulars

Asked them on twitter how long will take to get my a/c to get synced to 8Mbps, no reply. I forgot they are a ESSO company. ESSO= 'E'very 'S'aturday 'S'unday 'O'ff:winkytongue::frown:

5. socrates

socrates Retired
    Regulars

Has ANY ONE got the new upgraded speeds as announced by MTNL Mumbai?

6. demonicult

demonicult unspecified
    Regulars

Speed hasn't been upgraded yet.
    I guess should call MTNL and get this thing done.

socrates likes this.
  7. socrates

socrates Retired
    Regulars

Tried calling 1500 just now, 1st time it was disconnected 2nd time it was picked but NOBODY RESPONDED. I waited fr over 5 mins then gave up. This is how they behave when v call to find out when they will upgrade our speeds :mad::mad:

8. munabhai

munabhai Member
    Regulars

Too costly, i already discontinued my mtnl broadband.

anant.del likes this.
  9. socrates

socrates Retired
    Regulars

Finally managed to get thru to MTNL Aunties just now on 1504 (I was told to go there by 1500), I was told that work was going on 'hallu hallu' (slowly slowly, as if we have to be told that):winkytongue: & would be completed in THIS MONTH :emoji_astonished:

demonicult likes this.
  10. demonicult

demonicult unspecified
    Regulars

@socrates
    Called 1500, MTNL aunty was kind to talk but she had no clue about the speed upgrades. She kept telling me the information I have is wrong. I told her I am telling you from the MTNL website, then I went ahead and educated her with all the speed upgrades right from 2mbps upto my 8mbps. Then she asked her colleague in background to check if something like this really exists, her colleague said , "Yaaaas. his(my) speed should be 12mbps now, wait let me check" She gave her my number and she shouted his plan has been upgraded to 12mbps.
    I told her my speed hasn't been upgraded my 'data rate' is still the same. She clearly didn't understand but then gave me a number to call to tell them to upgrade the speed. Called that number.. nobody is picking up.

socrates likes this.