MTNL Mumbai Unlimited Plan for Rs.749 upgraded from 256kbps to 384kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 10,209
you are getting the correct speeds for which you are paying. dont crib. if you need the high speeds you pay for it and get. there are plans for 4000 rupees and 8 thousand rupees. You just enjoyed a golden period of high speeds as mtnl unknowingly gives it to new customers. so dont complain for no reasons.
Well not like that....but just imagine its like you got a job with a 50000 Rs per month salary and suddenly next month you get 10000 Rs salary...so what that person will feel.
I know that its what they stated of 256 kbps....so I should not expect more......but giving someone more and then suddenly taking it away makes no sense. And the new customers are not even aware of this things. Its like playing with emotions.
Chalo let it be....ab jo hai wo hai. I'll try to get use to this 😀

you are doing it wrong. it's like your salary is Rs. 10,000 but due to some system error or a mistake made by the accounts department, they give you Rs. 1,00,000 for a couple of months. but they realize it one day and you are back to the actual amount. the good thing is that they cannot ask you to pay you for those faster broadband days. in the above case, you might get sued to get that excess money back 🙂

you are doing it wrong.

it's like your salary is Rs. 10,000 but due to some system error or a mistake made by the accounts department, they give you Rs. 1,00,000 for a couple of months. but they realize it one day and you are back to the actual amount.

the good thing is that they cannot ask you to pay you for those faster broadband days. in the above case, you might get sued to get that excess money back 🙂

Ya thats nice....:thumb:
but can someone explain me this http://202.159.230.232:8888/speed/speedtrai.htm

I am confused....its a link through MTNL mumbai site. 🙂

it just states that trai requires the ISPs to deliver at least 80% of published speeds.

I recently switched from NU to this plan.But whenever i download anything,the "accounted volume" field is not zero like in NU plan:huh:
Are all 749UL users having similar stats??
http://img41.imageshack.us/i/accl.jpg/

When is Delhi MTNL going to implement this 256 to 384 change at Rs 749 or may be introduce a new 384 UL plan at 749 for the least??? It is surely more attractive than 512 UL at 999 i.e. about 1k Rs.:redface: