MTNL Mumbai Unlimited Plan for Rs.749 upgraded from 256kbps to 384kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 10,216
I want to change to 384 kbps but the site is not working:
MTNL Mumbai, Self Care Portal

any one else having problems after you select monthly?

Good move from mtnl i have just join mtnl before 10days & when i check plan information my plan has already been changed to 384Thanks MTNL

why not do it by calling 1500? its easier.

I am in office .They want the same phone number on which the plan has to be changed.

----------

the website is working now but there is no option to change to 384kbps unlimited 🙁

website must be showing 256k plan instead of 384

there are 2 options for 512 kbps , 2 options for 1 Mbps , 2 options for 2 Mbps but no option for 256 kbps and no option for 384 kbps !

Is there any bandwidth cap for the MTNL unlimited plans ?That is, the user is limited to, say, 30GB per month.

no he means, "is there any unfair policy?"remember for us users its not fair usage policy but unfair policy.

yeah no fair policies but pleanty of unfair policies ! 😉

How is the plan 749per month? of MTNL... How is the speed? Is it worth while to go for this plan.... Secondly I have seen that Linkdin site doesn't work on MTNL triband. Are u facing this problem....

msn.commsn.co.inthaiair.comand now linkedin.combest is to change the dns in your router to 4.2.2.3 & 208.67.220.220 and visit all websites in the world. Plan of 749 unlimited gives you 384kbps speeds.