• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,476
QUOTE(netfreak @ May 19 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]51749[/snapback]
You need to participate a bit more in MTNL forum, to access that link 😉
[/b]
lol...stop screwing with his head 😛

QUOTE(V1shal @ May 19 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]51696[/snapback]
hey , i have the same problem too. I am able to access the page from my friends PC.

what did u do to fix it.

Please help... i dont know what is goin on
[/b]

Let me tell u the problem again. When i enter the user name and password at the http://register.mtnl.net.in website, the page refreshes and comes back to the login page. But this time it has two boxes to enter the username and two boxes to type the password.

I dont have a problem with any other website.

Also, i have tried login to the page on different PC's and i dont have a problem.

I am not using any kind of filter program.

QUOTE(V1shal @ May 20 2006, 09:15 AM) [snapback]51806[/snapback]
Let me tell u the problem again. When i enter the user name and password at the http://register.mtnl.net.in website, the page refreshes and comes back to the login page. But this time it has two boxes to enter the username and two boxes to type the password.[/b]
Do you briefly see the text No shorcuts pl ! before the second pair of text boxes appear ?
Which browser are you using ?

QUOTE(mario_a @ May 20 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]51812[/snapback]
Do you briefly see the text No shorcuts pl ! before the second pair of text boxes appear ?
Which browser are you using ?
[/b]

No i dont.

I have tried using IE/Netscape/Opera and firefox, but still have the problem.

Everytime i try to login, the part of the page starting from "Welcome to MTNL Web-Self Care" to

"Register or Renew (For Dial-up Prepaid Accounts) | Forgot Password " keeps adding up.

i.e if i try to login 3 times, the page will have the same screen repeated 3 times and it keeps going on.

I am not sure if i am able to make this understandable. but if anybody here has faced such a problem and

knows a fix, then PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!

QUOTE(V1shal @ May 20 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]51830[/snapback]
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!
[/b]
Something is interfering with the loading of the MTNL web page. Try disabling your firewall if you have one, and any other programs that you suspect might be causing the problem, one at a time, until the problem goes away.

Or, give me remote access to your computer, and I'll help you with the problem 🙂

Think it was a problem with the Norton security. Disabling the Norton firewall did fix my problem. ThanX 🙂