Mtnl Mumbai Launches Unlimited Plan At Last!!!

What Mtnl is really offering is Min 256kbps upto 2Mbps for Rs2500/Month and as far as I know Mtnl/Bsnl is probably the only isp which would actually try and provide 2Mbps.Been using 256NU since it started and apart from the first month jitters I've been getting 2Mbps for as long as I can remember.What we really need some beta testers 🙂 ,I'll probably be one but not until my current sify 256unlimited plan gets expired.

What Mtnl is really offering is Min 256kbps upto 2Mbps for Rs2500/Month

I'm pretty sure its max 256k
Not anywhere near 2mbps

and 2.5k for that is just plain stupid
athey have us in a vice coz we have no where to go,a nd hence MTNL is squeezing the life out of our wallets

and 2.5k for that is just plain stupid

And to know that just two years back when the 590Nu was the hottest thing around I would have actually paid for this "bargain".

3 or 4 years agohaving 56k dial up was great,but its not a bargain now is it?The www is same across the world4 years ago i was happy with speed of 56k dialup to access my yahoomail.todays upgraded websites with Flash,etc takes ages on a Dial up now when my triband is downEven 2mbps is slow compared to world standards,(256k is narrow not Broadband))and at the rate of Rs1=1 extra MB (44MB/US$)its plain loot

Who says its a bad plan??? See the site properly...Guys I guess this is the best plan available in India😛 Read this

Trib Unlimited Plan-1
256Kbps

upto 2Mbps

Unlimited
Unlimited
Rs. 2500/-
N.A.
N.A.
Trib Unlimited Plan-2
512Kbps

upto 2Mbps

Unlimited
Unlimited
Rs. 4500/-
N.A.
N.A.
Trib Unlimited Plan-3
1Mbps

upto 2Mbps

Unlimited
Unlimited
Rs. 8000/-
N.A.
N.A.
Trib Unlimited Plan-4
2Mbps

upto 2Mbps

Unlimited
Unlimited
Rs. 15,000/-
N.A.
N.A.

Min speed is 256 but it's UPTO 2mbps...so lucky ppl will get 24X7 250KB/s (2mbps) just for 2500 bucks...what else could you ask for?

For mumbai its only 256k
not upto2mbps MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans
Code:
Sl No.    Plan    Bandwidth    Download     Plan Rent1    Plan-1    256 Kbps    Unlimited    Rs.2500/-
MTNL,delhi same company has 256Unlimited for Rs799
Broadband
Now why loot people of mumbai with Rs2.5k?
AFAIK Mumbai and Delhi are still in the same country

DrSRQ is in Delhi, Not mumbai
so where you are alos matters when you decide whats good and whats not

For mumbai its only 256k
not upto2mbps MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans
Code:
Sl No.    Plan    Bandwidth    Download     Plan Rent1    Plan-1    256 Kbps    Unlimited    Rs.2500/-
MTNL same company has 256Unlimited for Rs799
Broadband
Now why loot people of mumbai with Rs2.5k?

DrSRQ is in Delhi, Not mumbai
so where you are alos matters when you decide whats good and whats not

See this: MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

This page clearly says its upto 2mbps... 256 kbps is minimum speed...Wish MTNL DELHI introduce something like this apart from 799UL plan 🙂

See this: MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

This page clearly says its upto 2mbps... 256 kbps is minimum speed...Wish MTNL DELHI introduce something like this apart from 799UL plan 🙂

thay have just put UPTO 2MBPS coz thats the format of the table on that page
same page you listed above; check first line; and corresponding link
Triband Unlimited PlansClick here

I have sopken to the local DG triband in my exchange
the actual speed will be below 256k coz of line losses
this is the link uou need to see
MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

If it was 2mbps at 2500 then i would consider applying, coz it would be good
but 2500 for 256 k is still plain stupid

2500 for 256kbps is not just stupid...its INSANE...but if it's upto 2mbps then its really awesome.

upto 2mbps is a mistake, they have habit of copy-pasting as much as possible!

MTNL DELHI 512 UNLM FOR 2,000MTNL MUMBAI 256 FOR 2,500 There is no justice in this world!!!

Atlast a delhite agreed that MTNL is in favour of delhites and always disrespect/ neglect mumbaikars.

WHy u r doing this to mumbaikars?? haan, tell me, just because of we don't have killing machines like BLUE LINE, we dont have any MLA houses;
Or may be because of girls here don't travel along with pepper spray or safety pin in their purses while travelling in trains/ buses???:hysterical:

For subscribers syncd at 2MBPS and who wants to opt this 2500 UL plan, Go ahead...I am sure they'll just do the paper work and change ur plan in their system, nothing else. If yes then who will do their daily chores like vegetable cutting, solitaire playing, attending welfare ceremony of their staff during office hours,:evil:
In short, 2MBPS speed guaranteed!🙂

But after change of plan don't call GM's office/ 1504 for stupid complaints, May be a frustrated BABU will downgrade ur speed,
This is how 590 NU lost their golden days when they were enjoying speeds at 2MBPS.😡

MTNL Delhi 256 kbps unlimited combo is even better coz its 899-(250+40)=Rs 609 bcoz it waives off ur telephone rent and gives u 100 free calls.But I wish they synced us to something like 288 kbps as earlier bcoz we hardly get 27 KBps and not 32 KBps

lolz, why not make raj thackeray aware of this injustice done to mumbaikars (Marathi manus)