• Thread starter Thread starter shatrughan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,110

shatrughan

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Leading state-run ISP, MTNL has launched two new Broadband Combo plans in Mumbai circle for a promotional period of three months. The newly launched Broadband combo plans are designed to give stiff competition to Airtel’s Broadband Impatience Combo plans, mainly Impatience 1299 and Impatience 1799. These plans are suitable for customers with higher data usage especially small and medium business entities. Being Combo plans, monthly charges for landline is included plan rental and some free calls are also allowed.
The DSL_Combo_1249 will offer download speed of up to 2 Mbps, monthly free data transfer of 20 GB and 50 free calls. Additional usage charges of 20 paisa per MB and call charges of1 per pulse will e applicable beyond free usage.

The DSL_Combo_1749 will offer download speed of up to 4 Mbps, monthly free data transfer of 50 GB and 100 free calls. Additional usage charges for this plan is further reduced at 10 paisa per MB and call charges will be at1 per pulse beyond free usage. Being targeting business segment, MTNL is allowing upload
speed of upto 1 Mbps for both the plans and customers opting DSL Combo 1749 will also get one static IP address absolutely free. MTNL has also decided to waive off monthly CPE (Customer Premises Equipment-Modem) charges of50. Generally, MTNL charges only download usage and uploads are given free in its usage based broadband plans, but in these two plans MTNL will rate both usage i.e. upload and download.

MTNL Mumbai new Broadband Combo Plans – DSL Combo 1249 & 1749

Introduction

lol these plans are like fukel lol

Yak thu.. Fair usage limits.. I had a good opinion about MTNL, now its totally Gone. FTTH plans and these combo are Signals for Future Fup practise in present ul plans.

Reactions-

[*] Rs 0.20 paisa per Mb is nice after considering all other plans have rs 1 /rs 0.6 per mb
[*]20gb for both upload and download is less considering no FUP in other plans.
[*]Just 50/100 free calls ?
[*]DSL_1749 is being targeted for SMB's
[*]Is this the direct affect of new data centers inaugurated earlier in the month?
[/list]
Regards

Good plans, but no use for me!Are DSL_Combo_1249 and 1749 also new plans? I see "new" next to them.

MTNL F##KED UP POLICY
Increase the speeds & decrease the allowed usage.
I guess these type of plans are aptly called Impatience Plans, considering that once u hit the miserly limit per month, u have to wait till next month to finish your download.
The customer will really & I mean really feels the Impatience of these plans.
Sorry, not buying it. :tongue2: