Mtnl mumbai 4500 unlimited plan still availalbe or not?

• Thread starter Thread starter vix41085
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,051
I think officially it no longer there but sm ppl have been still been able to recharge and get the 4500 plan in Mumbai but I think its risky now as if this amt can go in talk time or something since the plan is discontinued as per MTNL

4500 recharge was introduced long back in Delhi before mumbai . So i guess discontinuation will happen in similar way.

plz somene tell me Mtnl mumbai 4500 unlimited plan still availalbe or not?

You can go to exchange and try if they can recharge that for you.
You can no longer buy it online via credit card Or any other netbanking except SBI.

However seeing your location as Jamnagar , i think free roaming is no longer available on 3g.
That is if you use it outside of home circle you will be billed @ 1 PS per 10 KB.

Data Charges of 1p/10KB applicable after the free data usage.in home and roaming networks.

Data Charges of 1p/10KB applicable after the free data usage.in home and roaming networks.

Please reconfirm with MTNL. There are posts on this forum itself which say that free roaming has been withdrawn . and you will be charged @ 1 PS per 10 KB even if you have balance credits in terms of Gbs in your account.

I too would love if it still was free .
Maybe other users who are using their sim outside of home town can comment.

To clear the confusion.If you buy an mtnl sim from Mumbai, you will be able to avail the 4500 plan, and roaming will be free (not 1p per 10kb).If you buy an mtnl sim from Delhi, you wont be able to avail the 4500 plan and roaming will be charged at 1p per 12 kb.

Just registered on this site to confirm you all that 4500 plan is still working for mumbai. But it needs online recharge via SBI Netbanking (failing for all other banks) or even better - get it recharged via the exchange.FYI - there is NO ROAMING charges for mumbai sim (as I am using in Pune & nothing is lost in roaming for me)